how far a walk is playa bella apts 2 all the crack???

Its a good 40mins to walk to the West End from Playa Bella, but there is a taxi boat that goes from just outside the hotel, straight to the West End which takes about 5 mins and costs 2.50EUR. A taxi will cost you bout 8EUR. The hotel will call you taxi's or you can just flag them down. If the hotel wont ring one, come and see me at BN3 which is just outside Playa Bella and we can ring you taxi's. No problem.

If your looking to go to the clubs, They are spread out all over the Island. If your looking to go to Space, will cost you around 25EUR in a taxi. Depending on which night you want to go to, you can jump on our FREE BUS to the clubs... We go to Privilege, Space, Amnesia, El Divino, Pacha, Eden & Es Paradise.

Its a good 40mins to walk to the West End from Playa Bella, but there is a taxi boat that goes from just outside the hotel, straight to the West End which takes about 5 mins and costs 2.50EUR. A taxi will cost you bout 8EUR. The hotel will call you taxi's or you can just flag them down. If the hotel wont ring one, come and see me at BN3 which is just outside Playa Bella and we can ring you taxi's. No problem.

If your looking to go to the clubs, They are spread out all over the Island. If your looking to go to Space, will cost you around 25EUR in a taxi. Depending on which night you want to go to, you can jump on our FREE BUS to the clubs... We go to Privilege, Space, Amnesia, El Divino, Pacha, Eden & Es Paradise.

cheers m8 exactly what i wanted 2 know much apriciated lad!! ill be shure to pop into bn3 and buy you a round m8!!

crack
slang word meaning a lot but this is best to tell you really.

. As the crack, the situation, news, gossip. E.g."So what's the crack with this argument that you and Sonya have been having?" [Orig. Irish.

or found on females.?.
or another word for you backside area

Back