how expensive is ibiza

Hi

I have just returned from Ibiza. I stayed between San Anotnio and the bay. I went with my boyfriend for a relaxing holiday but then clubbing and going out on the night. I took £550 for my self and so did my boyfriend and I came back with £140. I went to Amnesia, Eden and Es Pardis. Even though I was half board still ate out at night and for lunch (about 15 euros for dinner for two). People over react and say it is expensive but that is only near the sunset strip or big clubs. Every where else you can buy things for the same price in UK or cheaper. In the day we went on boat trips, to different beaches and watersports. Had plenty of money and west end is the best for dinking deals which we went to every night. Also look out for club promotors on the promade giving wrist bands as I went to the water party at Es Paridis and got in there for free and the tickets were 45 euro on the door. :)

What were the best deals you saw in the west end? How much is a vodka red bull? 6 euros?

Hi

I have just returned from Ibiza. I stayed between San Anotnio and the bay. I went with my boyfriend for a relaxing holiday but then clubbing and going out on the night. I took £550 for my self and so did my boyfriend and I came back with £140. I went to Amnesia, Eden and Es Pardis. Even though I was half board still ate out at night and for lunch (about 15 euros for dinner for two). People over react and say it is expensive but that is only near the sunset strip or big clubs. Every where else you can buy things for the same price in UK or cheaper. In the day we went on boat trips, to different beaches and watersports. Had plenty of money and west end is the best for dinking deals which we went to every night. Also look out for club promotors on the promade giving wrist bands as I went to the water party at Es Paridis and got in there for free and the tickets were 45 euro on the door. :)

Oh my god! came home with £140. We fly out tomorrow morning, I will pay for you come with me for a week, plus your spends. You can be my accountant for the week.

I reckon i should still be quids in!

15 Euros for dinner for 2?! Where at Mcdonalds :lol:

One tip: If you do want to travel to Ibiza Town or San An for the evening, ie drinking/clubbing etc then the last bus out of Cala Llonga used to be about 6pm - so it makes for a long evening in either resort - you might have to factor in taxi's both ways if you are not driving - which is prob about 20€- 30€ per journey (prob over estimated there) to Ibiza Town/San An respectively... Cala Llonga is a lovely little resort...8) nice and quiet.

last bus out of cala longa is 8pm.to ibizatown.you might just get the 8.30pm to san an.if not 9pm.just about right time to walk round and eat.then drink the night away.

as for eating out most hotels offer a evening meal for 10 to 12 euro;s.eat as much as you can.you looking at most of the hotels around the bay for that offer.ie fiesta hotels milord/palmyra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi woody neil from derby here - is there any in santa e that will let you eat there - were goin sc this year so woulbd be helpful - when you out there?

cheers

fiesta hotel don carlos.nice stroll to hotel other side off prom from where you are staying.you just have to see the headwaiter or who is ever on the door at the restuarant.but any hotel should let you eat there.just nip in and ask.i used to do it years ago when i went s/c.infact i used to have breakfast as well.6 euro.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/santa_eulalia01.htm

hotel is on left side end of prom area.use arrrow on right to see your s/c place.15 to 20 min walk i would say.nice to have a stroll before eating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back