how empty is ibiza in april?

electric nrg

I'm planning to go ibiza for 2-3 weeks sometime in april. is everything closed then? will there be anyone else but me? i know it's quiet then, but i need to get away from here as soon as i can or i'll loose my mind.....

If you are going for the clubbing scene April is not the time, everywhere is shut except Pacha at weekends and possibly El Divino and the crowds will be low and very local in feel. Also I think even the West End is still shut. I think the weather is fine then although not as hot as the summer, ask Robo or Stephen they seem to be the best informers on things like that!

If you want the place to be busy and the biggest DJ's and club nights to be there then the earliest you can go for that is the last week of June really.

April

just finalised my first ever visit in April - been in May, June, July, August, September and October and each month is fantastic - less than 5 weeks to go, cheap flights( just missed £50 return but got £65 and an appartment for a week for £100) - can't wait.

tony, its lovely in april, just like may. As i'm sure you know its lovely whatever month you go....

spring

well the roads will be a bit quieter and my favourite restaurant is open and I have a few people to look up that won't be up to their eyes in work - should be good!

spring

thats the one robo - although it might be a bit chill for sitting in the garden after 10.00pm - will try and get their a couple of times and also out to Sanata Gertrudis for a cheapo night at Bar Costa. Other nights will probably be local in Sanat Eulalia as plenty to choose from

just read my last post - I've got to cut back on the alcohol, it makes the keys move to different places :oops:

tony, i love the real fire in the main part of the restaurant, the noise and smell of the food......sigh............

Back