How easy is it to pull?

H

happyman

First time out there and have aheard a few stories from my mates who've already been. Is it easy to pull? if so what clubs/bars are best?

Share your experiences....... :evil:

It's no easier or difficult than anywhere else. I'm sure if you go down the West End it's a meat market if that's your kind of thing.

People in the clubs such as Space, Pacha, DC10 etc don't tend to go out with the sole intention of pulling, they're probably more interested in the music and dancing. But plenty of people do get together in Ibiza, I met my b/friend there 4 years ago this summer and we're still together.

Robo said:
much to his dissapointment.

:lol:

PMSL :lol: Yes very true, he thought he was just getting quick holiday fling, he didn't realise I was moving down to London the wk after I got back from holiday and I stalked him and 4 years on there's no escape for the poor bloke :p ;)

I met my boyfriend there in 1999 and we're still together now too!

I moved from Southampton to the Wirral to be with him.
(Stupid cow!) Only messing - I wouldn't have it any other way!

xpander said:
I met my boyfriend there in 1999 and we're still together now too!

I moved from Southampton to the Wirral to be with him.
(Stupid cow!) Only messing - I wouldn't have it any other way!

Yeah we met in 1999 too, it is suprising how many people actually meet their g/friend/b/friend in Ibiza, must be something in the air over there :p ;)

Awww ..
641.gif
it's all lovely !

I think there is a message in this thread!

Yep, you can probably go out on the pull for cheap thrills

But maybe, just maybe you can find yourself a soulmate!

As for me, well I'm just gonna party - no point making it a pulling exercise, just go out there enjoy yourself, meet some cool people and see what happens!!!!

I "pulled" my husband there last year... (almost on our 4 month anniversary now!!! :D )
So the short answer = yes.
However, the intention was to NOT do that -- it was supposed to be "girls go wild / no hook ups" holiday. I think the spirit of NOT intending to pull probably made it all the more likely to happen...

if you do wanna go out on the pull - then Barbie is right, head down the West End...I stumbled into Play2 last year after being in Eden, and within 2 mins of getting in the place a girl came up to me and said ''my mate over there wants to know if you'll go for a walk with her, if you know what I mean''....deary me, where do they breed these girls, anyway I replied ''Just what kind of guy do you think I am, I will do nothing of the sort'' :confused: hmmm ...... Ok so I never really said that...... :rolleyes:

Just go to enjoy yourself though and see what happens when u get there!

NITEFLY said "its always easy to pull yourself off,yes its quite easy!"

As he typed with his one free hand :oops: (sorry couldn't resist!)

"its always easy to pull yourself off,yes its quite easy!"

It's that comma in between that leads to suspicion - it looks like the theory before and implementation afterwards!

Just hope he is not at work!!!!!!!

Bar the westend, I found Ibiza to be far more laid-back and less of a meat market than at home, which was a refreshing change.

Basically, if you are a girl you wont get hassled, but I'm if you want to pull you can as everyone is in such a good mood!

JoeDrawb said:
if you do wanna go out on the pull - then Barbie is right, head down the West End...I stumbled into Play2 last year after being in Eden, and within 2 mins of getting in the place a girl came up to me and said ''my mate over there wants to know if you'll go for a walk with her, if you know what I mean''....deary me, where do they breed these girls, anyway I replied ''Just what kind of guy do you think I am, I will do nothing of the sort'' :confused: hmmm ...... Ok so I never really said that...... :rolleyes:

Just go to enjoy yourself though and see what happens when u get there!

Ahahahahaha,

now come on Craig, would I really let you into all the nooks and crannies of what went on? right ok, well....... ;) I asked her who she meant and had a look over, she was alright, u know 6 out of 10, 7 at a push ! Anyway I had to be a gentleman and walk the young lady home....Except we didn't head towards her hotel...We walked all the way past Cafe Del Mar and Mambos, then onto all the rubbly land which is just past them...and found a little place with shrubbery and bushes surrounding it....Anyway that didn't stop a little old man poking his head around the corner :eek: she said to ignore him and he'll go away.. well anyway he only moved round the other side to get a better view! Anyway after that I walked her back to her hotel and she was never to be seen again :lol:

I have another story about a occasion in NiteLife, but I think i'll keep that one to myself, I have a reputation to think about :confused: I would also like to point out i'm not a West End Beer Boy, But just saying if u wanna pull...it's the only place to go......

:lol:

Back