how crazy can life get?!!!

Boytros

Over the course of the last month I've broken up with the woman I've spent Eleven years with, moved house, and today .... lost my job. All true.

It's ok though ...

In nine days I fly to IBIZA!

That is going to be the catharsis of the century.

Remember folks. Whatever sh1te life may throw at you. Always get up again and stand in your power. It belongs to you only.

Never has a holiday been so well timed.

Over the course of the last month I've broken up with the woman I've spent Eleven years with, moved house, and today .... lost my job. All true.

It's ok though ...

Remember folks. Whatever sh1te life may throw at you. Always get up again and stand in your power. It belongs to you only.

Jeezo mate .... standing tall right enough so all good!!!

u didnt work with Bank of Scotland did u??? :oops:;)

It's ok though ...

OMG:eek: how awful all that sh*t happening to you, well im sure you'll have a superb holiday anyway and well timed as well so just go out there and forget everything and have a ball.;)

It's ok though ...

Love the attitude, all the best, keep with it and you won't go far wrong.

Have a blinder m8.

Ouch mate, you'll be allright though. Does sound like you'll be needing the holiday. Wish I could have joined you.

Funny isn't it, on this thread i was only saying how awful and just this evening i myself am told im getting let go in a few days, the recession strikes yet another victim, to add to my Ibiza comedown:confused: ill be lucky to find anything in this current climate,it really is very bad, if this sh*t keeps up im emigrating somewhere, i cant be dealing with this cr*p anymore.

How i wish it was near the start of the season in Ibiza, id just get up, leave every single bill i have behind and say fcuk the lot of them and just go for the summer but unfortunately it's almost over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny isn't it, on this thread i was only saying how awful and just this evening i myself am told im getting let go in a few days, the recession strikes yet another victim, to add to my Ibiza comedown:confused: ill be lucky to find anything in this current climate,it really is very bad, if this sh*t keeps up im emigrating somewhere, i cant be dealing with this cr*p anymore.

How i wish it was near the start of the season in Ibiza, id just get up, leave every single bill i have behind and say fcuk the lot of them and just go for the summer but unfortunately it's almost over.

Johnny, don't let the media **** storm fool you mate. There are still plenty of opportunities out there. once the shockwave has surpassed have a look around. The world hasn't quite gone to hell in a handbasket just yet. Good luck mate.

Mate go out and have yourself a ball!!! Seems like you deserve it!
Sorry to hear about your news but let the next chapter begin eh? ;)
Have a good one.

J

Sorry to hear this news m8. Don't let the mother f*ckers grind you down. You have youth on your side, Christmas coming up, get your thinking cap on. Loads of £££ making opportunities at this time of year, gl.

Back