How can I embed photos now

kimajy

Had to abandon my Photobucket account because they wanted an income stream for allowing me to embed my photos on this forum.

I've now set up a Flickr account and uploaded a couple of test photos there. However, when I try to add the photos on here using the Flickr 'share' URL in the insert image dialogue box in this forum they won't display, even though setting is public.

Question is - how are we now able to link photos to display in reviews which aren't going to get deleted by the Forum. I haven't done any reviews for ages due to not being able to find a solution to this which works and which doesn't involve me paying for a subscription service with a media hosting site.

@james @stivi @McRackin

Last edited:
I don't have flickr myself but I would guess right-click on the pic and select 'copy image address'and then embedding this here should work...?

I don't have flickr myself but I would guess right-click on the pic and select 'copy image address'and then embedding this here should work...?

Yeah that's what I tried. Here's the link of a test photo from Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/151554649@N02/shares/13105K

When that's added as an image URL you get this instead of an embedded photo >>

Thanks !! for some reason those options weren't available when I was trying before, now I've closed Flickr and gone back in to it I've got a completely different set of options for sharing :confused: ... I'll get there :lol:

Back