How can anybody club for over 30 hours???

J

Johhny Bravo

I saw a package at an online site. Some 33 hour party pass. Basically it's 33 hours of straight partying!!! Can anybody actually do that?? Beleive me, I plan on testing my limits...but DAMN!! Well, my question is this...Are you allowed to leave clubs such as SPACE, or AMNESIA or any of the other big clubs and come back later in the day??? Or is it a - if you leave you can't come back - thing. I read a previous post talking about some of the smaller clubs, but I am clueless about the bigger ones. I am going to stay at the JET apartments next to BORA BORA and I would love the idea of being able to leave the clubs, go get some drinks/dinner and being able to go back....but something tells me that they won't let you back in.. ANYWAY, all you pro's out there, let me know. Thanks!

there are 2 types of entance to space

1. Early bird (before 10 pm) about 25 euros. Straight entry, no wristband.

2. Normal Entry (about 40-50 euro). Entry with wristband. You can leave the club once, and on your return, you will get you wristband ripped off you and yo are entering the club as an "earlyburd" user.

i once went to space at 8am, and didnt leave til chucking out time on the terracve (about 12pm). thats 16 hours in 1 club.

I dont ink i could do that in many places.

i once went to space at 8am, and didnt leave til chucking out time on the terracve (about 12pm). thats 16 hours in 1 club.

x-amount i'm impressed! Does the x in amount have anything to do with this?!?! :lol:

Wristbands from the Big clubs....

How many people sell their wristbands?? Can you get them on the street at a cheaper price?? Is it easy to get scammed?? Just Curious...

Definitely just buy the more expensive one for Sundays at Space. It's worth it. We didn't last year and paid to get back in again. It seemed nearly impossible to try to get a wristband from somebody else. They are the sticky ones that start to come apart if you pull on it.

From Chicago???? Same here!

When are you going to Ibiza? Going back at the end of June!

Jet is within walking distance to Space. You can visit Space on Sunday -- pay the full price entrance fee ($50) and you allowed to leave once -- go back to your apartment and drink, eat, or take a nap.

Hey Flick! Me and three other guys are going at the beginning of September. Any other people out there from Chicago??

dance4life said:

x-amount i'm impressed! Does the x in amount have anything to do with this?!?! :lol:

Haha yeah, and the K!!!!

WHOA!

whoa...sonuds crazy to party for 33 hs. in a row! Could never do that, could max party for one night and then go home and SLEEP!!! Age is getting to me i suppose :lol:

JIPE

i will be there in july 4 2 weeks
sounds good
for the whole 2 weeks i want 2 be drunk!!
sorry pissed!
lol
8)

Right On Jipe!
I plan on partying it up my entire time! But to Johhny Bravo, about that 33 hour party pass... my pal Shawn and I have decided to take up the challenge and to party in Ibiza for 33 hours straight just to prove to you that it can be done! Just you wait!

Good luck man!!

I don't plan on sleeping much either. Have to take advantage of the situation to the fullest.

I've done 2 1/2 days straight a coupe of times on New Year's......but that was 2 or 3 years ago.

I'm after quality rather than quantity these days, but i'll be going hard nonetheless.

Thats the spirit. 33 hours really is an awfull long time though. have been to a few partys that have gone right through to about 20-24 hours. i would tend to agree with vinyl groovers view in saying its the quality not the quantity. i'd definately prefer to party hard for like 16, at the most 20 hours straight and then at least have a bit of a sleep so that i can get up a bit fresher to do it all again straight away. im thinkin if ya went 33 hours straight you'd be feelin completely funked by the end of it(especially if your doin drugs the whole time) and have to go to bed for like 2 days. dont get me wrong, im all up for pushing your limits and trying to keep the party goin when your in ibiza but i just dont have anything to prove to anyone. ;) :lol:

I don't really think I'm gonna do 33 hours... Part of my reason of going is to be able to chill out... But at one point of the week, I will test my limits. :D

Back