How busy is September?

Bubble

How busy is Ibiza in the third week of September (13th onwards)? I was in Ibiza last weekend and the place was stupidly busy, no taxis, queues for clubs, I wouldn't want to repeat that experience. I still had an amazing time though.

September is busy but nice busy, all the tits have gone, clubs are still busy but you'll have a bit of room to dance and getting a taxi wopn't be a mission.

We're flying out on 13th as well :D

You have no idea. That was the worst scare since the island had that flour shortage and there were no baps no matter where you looked.

:twisted:

motionpicture said:
You have no idea. That was the worst scare since the island had that flour shortage and there were no baps no matter where you looked.

:twisted:

Sorry, I'll explain myself better next time :p ;)

Lol. That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. September sounds good, will have to give you a shout if i go on 13th.

Guess what?
I am gonna be there from the 13-25 of September as well... drop by to say hi guys/gals :)

Bah - I'm going on the 30th August - coming back on the 13th!

Wish i'd done it a week later now as i sit here looking at virtually ALL of the closing parties in the 3rd and 4th weeks of Sept.

DJ Ecksta C said:
Bah - I'm going on the 30th August - coming back on the 13th!

Wish i'd done it a week later now as i sit here looking at virtually ALL of the closing parties in the 3rd and 4th weeks of Sept.

I know, we come back on 13th Sep - I really wanted to meet Barbie too, but I won't be able to :(

I'll see you out there though matey! :p

and all the little skool kidz - like me :cry: - have gone back to school!!

Hehe - i'm no golden oldie :p

Lucky me though - I go back to college on the 15th. Although I think I'll still be on a bit of a comedown :confused: :confused: :confused:

Still - it'll be worth it :D

haha! have you been to the orange corner yet?! make sure you go in the and say hi to the guy giving out the little flyer thingys! xx

lol, you'll have a wicked time when you get there! have a drink for me! ;)

Back