+++ how are the drink prices this year? (2011) +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
good thread this

daft question ive got - see if you were to ask for a vodka lemon in one of the clubs, would they give you lemonade or fanta lemon?

always drink beer in the clubs but defo going to go for vodka this year

Typically Fanta Lemon, in fact Sankeys is the only place I have had proper lemonade and the difference was pleasurable!

Glass of white wine - Space - 10 euro / Shots - 3 euro, from what my mates said

Malibu and Coke - Pacha - 15 euro

Water - Amnesia - 9 euro

juice

Back over on the island from the 7th sept for 2 weeks. Thinkin of taking a few minatures down my sorts in to amnesia and the likes. Can anyone tell me how much just a can/glass of lemonade or coke is? Is it normal price or do they rip you off with the juice aswell?? Cheers

i think i can say with some certainty that if a small water is €8, a can of coke will be about 55 centimos, the same as in syp.

Bacardi Breezer price in Ibiza

So yeah, I couldn't find the price of Bacardi Breezer (4%), tried to google&search the forum. And I'd like to know the normal shop price, not the bar price. And almost forgot: What's the price of Russian Standard Vodka (Premium/Platinum?)

Thanks in advance :)

So yeah, I couldn't find the price of Bacardi Breezer (4%), tried to google&search the forum. And I'd like to know the normal shop price, not the bar price. And almost forgot: What's the price of Russian Standard Vodka (Premium/Platinum?)

Thanks in advance :)

thats pretty specific!

Bar prices in san antonio bay.

average pices in the majority of bars in san antonio bay..ie bucaneero,donnegans,peppers.2 mari pins, PINK PANTHER :D..

pint of lager from 2 euros.
pint of cocktail from 4 euros
bottle of beer from 2 euros.
bottle of alchopop from 3 euros.
vodka mixer from 4 euros.
pint of vodka redbull from 5 euro.

most bars have special offers on at different times..ie free shots with first order and free kids pops..

Last edited by a moderator:
average pices in the majority of bars in san antonio bay..ie bucaneero,donnegans,peppers.2 mari pins, PINK PANTHER :D..

pint of lager from 2 euros.
pint of cocktail from 4 euros
bottle of beer from 2 euros.
bottle of alchopop from 3 euros.
vodka mixer from 4 euros.
pint of vodka redbull from 5 euro.

most bars have special offers on at different times..ie free shots with first order and free kids pops..

That's amazing value. Just to put into perspective a bit, how many UK shots (approx) would there be in a pint of vodka redbull (not that I'm tempted or anything :lol: - and anyway you were going to mix me a Mojito next trip weren't you ?! ;)) ..

These prices compare with, say, 12-15 Euros (or more) for something equivalent to a UK triple vodka topped up in a tall glass with redbull in a PDB beach club or fancy bar (say Bora Bora after 4pm, KM5, Nassau etc. etc.). Admittedly you've often got some/all of the trendy DJ, beachfront location, high-end decor etc to pay for through the drinks prices in lieu of a cover charge but still, would be useful to compare...

Pint

I would say the alcohol % of a pint of cocktail or vodka red bull is equivalent to about a uk size triple measure... but many cocktails contain a spirit plus a schnapps or licquers that are lower strength than a spirit..xx:D
The mojito is waiting and ready lol

im gona try my best to get to the pink panther this summer. we staying in cala tarida in 2nd week of september so no excuses!

When you drink in the places suepink named the service and value for money is amazing.You will say to yourself why the f*ck have i been spending load in the trendy spots that pop up every year when i couild be coming back here "where everyone knows my name"for the cheers fans on this forum.Folks there are cheap places to drink all over the island.. 12euro btl corona 18 vodka mixer:D, my arse..

Sue (or anyone else for that matter),

Can you recommend somewhere PDB similar to your gaff? Prices, atmos, etc.

Cheers P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back