+++ how are the drink prices this year? (2011) +++

Status
Not open for further replies.

framch30

Ant info on drinks prices in the big clubs this year?? Someone i know who has just returned reckoned Pacha is charging 28 euros for a spirit and mixer :eek:. Been a while since i've been to Ibiza and it was 15 euros for a vodka and coke then.

i went to the openings and i got charged 17e euro for a vodka & sprite although it did say 15e on the receipt!

think a bottle of corona was 10/12e

Both of these prices were at Pacha!

Judging on that and the opther places i went, prices seem as usual!!

9 euro for a spirit & mixer @ cafe mambo...
6 euro for a spirit & mixer @ Ibiza Rocks dinner/bar...

A bottle of Bacardi is 100 euro @ Mambo & you get 2 free mixers. Well worth it if you are there for the duration......8)

Really impressed with what I've seen of Sankeys so far, on this forum.

Good to hear they've got their heads screwed on with regards drinks prices too.

Here's to a "drinks price war" in Ibiza!

i also went sankeys, i went after the IMS finale and to be honest cannot remember what i was drinking in there or what the price was!

i went to Privilege and Amnesia last week and the drinks prices seemed the same they always have done.

Large Jug of Pimms in Mambo is 26€..... i would recommend one or two of them for the sunset :)

Sankeys question?

im sure this has been asked before so i apologoçise for that, but has anyone been yet and can confirm their bar prices?

thanks

im sure this has been asked before so i apologoçise for that, but has anyone been yet and can confirm their bar prices?

thanks

Yes. Spirit and Mixer is 8 or 9Euros (oh and the lemon mixer they use is the proper stuff, not the lemon fanta you usually get).

Bottle of water (largish) is 5 Euro.

They do draught beer whcih was 4Euros for a small one (half pint). I am not sure if it is a good idea that they serve it is a globe glass though - we had fun trying to dance whilst keeping our twitching arms still so not to cause a major spill!

They have blackboards over the bars listing the prices which makes a change - unfortunately I didnt think to take a picture.

As all in all very reasonable. It would be good if they opened a bar and played some tunes on the smoking roof terrace.

Oh and I was getting excited when I spotted some white speckles in the toilets...turns out that they had just been painted and some of the paint was flaking off!

So the prices are mostly the same as last year then? Think it was 16e for vodka and mixer last year in Amnesia, same again this year? What about Space, can't remember how much they were charging?

to be honest the prices don't seem to have changed for years and years, Water and beer have been the same price for the last 10 years as far as i can remember.

Im sure ive got an old receipt from amnesia about 2003 and a water was €8 then. ill dig it out and check.

Yes. Spirit and Mixer is 8 or 9Euros (oh and the lemon mixer they use is the proper stuff, not the lemon fanta you usually get).

Bottle of water (largish) is 5 Euro.

They do draught beer whcih was 4Euros for a small one (half pint). I am not sure if it is a good idea that they serve it is a globe glass though - we had fun trying to dance whilst keeping our twitching arms still so not to cause a major spill!

They have blackboards over the bars listing the prices which makes a change - unfortunately I didnt think to take a picture.

As all in all very reasonable. It would be good if they opened a bar and played some tunes on the smoking roof terrace.

Oh and I was getting excited when I spotted some white speckles in the toilets...turns out that they had just been painted and some of the paint was flaking off!

wow, nice!

Another drinks question...

I know there has been alot of posts about drink prices in clubs etc. Just wanted to clear up a few things.
As the prices are ridiculous, what do people recommend as the best way to get drunk? Is bottles of beer a better option, or do they really make the spirit mixers strong? Some people say they are definatly more than a double, but this can easily be confused when they use thinner and taller glasses etc. I drink quite a lot and wouldnt want to go to a club worrying that i can only really get 3 or 4 drinks that will be gone in minutes and wont even get me very drunk. I know everyone will say to drunk alot before you go into the clubs, but i get too tired quickly unless im continually drinking and dont just get really drunk and then stop :rolleyes:
Also, we are going to Priveledge, Eden, Es paradise, Amnesia and Space. How much do the drinks prices and measures vary in each club?? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back