HOW ARE THE BARS??????? WHERE TO GO? PRICES?KAREOKE?

I

ibiza sisters

YOU MITE WONDER WHY IM GOING TO IBIZA IF IM NOT A MASSIVE CLUBBER, LONG STORY, SO JUST WONDRED WHAT THE BARS WHERE LIKE, WHAT TIME DO THEY STAY OPEN TO AND WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO THEY PLAY?
IS IT ALL DANCE, OR ARE THERE PLACES THAT PLAY CHEESEY MUSIC SUCH AS CARWASH, ALSO ANY KAREOKE BARS?
IN GENERAL HOW MUCH DO THE CLUBS COST TO GET INTO?
HOW MUCH CAN I EXSPECT TO SPEND ON DRINKS? I'VE HEARD THAT WATER IS 8E A BOTTTLE!
CAN ANYONE ENLIGHTEN ME?

ibiza sisters said:
YOU MITE WONDER WHY IM GOING TO IBIZA IF IM NOT A MASSIVE CLUBBER, LONG STORY, SO JUST WONDRED WHAT THE BARS WHERE LIKE, WHAT TIME DO THEY STAY OPEN TO AND WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO THEY PLAY?
IS IT ALL DANCE, OR ARE THERE PLACES THAT PLAY CHEESEY MUSIC SUCH AS CARWASH, ALSO ANY KAREOKE BARS?
IN GENERAL HOW MUCH DO THE CLUBS COST TO GET INTO?
HOW MUCH CAN I EXSPECT TO SPEND ON DRINKS? I'VE HEARD THAT WATER IS 8E A BOTTTLE!
CAN ANYONE ENLIGHTEN ME?

8euro a bottle ... only at the pacha...in the bar it's cheaper ...
i u like soul or cuban music live, you can go in "el theatro pereira" at ibiza town.

There are plenty of bars in the west end that will cater for your taste's, and the west end is cheap for drinks, bars open til 4ish and clubs 6-7ish. Some clubs in the west end are free so it might not be as expensive as you think.

West end's definatly cheap & such a good laugh if your not into the clubbing! Soul city was class! Great r'n'b!.. Had some of our best moments down the west end! :p

xx

yeah, the west end is great, for a bottle of smirnoff or breezer, that kind of thing its about 5E! :confused:

There is a great Karoke bar in west end up a side street of the main one to the left, I cant remember the name but have a wander and you will see it, or just ask someone, I had a great nite in it, Ibiza suits evry1. :)

Karokee Bar up a side street to the left, that sounds like Cheers, opposite Blackbeards, just down from Sgt Peppers.

try this link:

CHEERS

Great party atmosphere and good selection of songs to sing along to, and it's got a late licence till 6:00am.

Dont worry, not everyone goes to ibiza for the clubs, just because its the clubbing capital of the world doesnt mean that there is nothing more to the island... ask any one of the regulars on here if they ONLY go for the clubs, some will say yes and some will say no.

The west end is infamous for its cheesy music and cheap drinks, although not all bars are cheap so beware! Nearly every bar employs a PR to hang out on the street and pull out all the stops to drag you in. They will all offer "a free shot with your first drink" which sounds tempting, but dont be fooled, you could pay a fortune for the drinks once you are in there! There are PLENTY of bars to choose from, so take your time and always find out how much the drinks are first! If the PR cant convince you to go in, then why should you bother? Move on and find someone who promises cheap drinks as well as shots... there are enough of them about! As for karaoke bars, there are plenty although I cant name any for you or tell you which is the best. Just take a walk round and see whats about, you have plenty of time, I found that some of the bars were actually open till 6am instead of 4am!

Have fun!

Back