Household Services

C

cooljames

Not that cool a topic but.....does anyone have any info on such things as the best places to buy household items/appliances.....i.e. t.v./vid/dvd etc...at moment specifically looking for an air-con unit for apartment.....but builders just far too expensive..

unfortunately there isn't a best place to buy electrical goods. as there are very few shops there is no competition and all prices are the same. having said that i just bought a dvd player from lidl for €111 which i think is very good.
as for a/c, which is the coolest subject we've ever covered on this site apart from the ice rink, the story is the same. what you will pay depends on the size you need, not where you buy it.

hi james,

we always go to FITA (opposite SYP coming out of Ibiza Town direction Santa Eulalia)

or try the Avendia Ignacio Wallis - the road with the fountains and the bus station in Ibiza Town centre. At the top of this road there are several goodish appliance shops

stephen said:
i just bought a dvd player from lidl for €111 which i think is very good.
28505938-db8d-02000180-.jpg

james said:
we always go to FITA (opposite SYP coming out of Ibiza Town direction Santa Eulalia)
03_12.jpg

james said:
or try the Avendia Ignacio Wallis - the road with the fountains and the bus station in Ibiza Town centre.
27places.jpg

this week it appeared on the newspapers that lidl asked for permits to open one in san
antonio but unfortunately the gobern balear said no!! :rolleyes:

i wish there was 10 lidls at least so syp, hiper centro, etc would have to lower the prices!! :twisted:

better explained:

New Supermarkets Blocked.
Using the excuse that they would create too much competition & damage existing commerce in the area, the Balearic Government's Industry Ministry has blocked the application to open a LIDOL supermarket on the outskirts of Sant Antoni & a CAPRABO supermarket on the outskirts of Ibiza Town. The same authority has however given permission for a new SYP supermarket to open along the Ibiza to Sant Josep road.

(the ibiza sun)

Back