HOTELS NEAR IBIZA TOWN - RECOMMENDATIONS NEEDED!

Ibiza-girlie

...I´ve stayed in San. An for like 4 times now, lived in Ibiza town 1 time and now I´d like to find something near the Marina area which isn´t too pricey or too far away.
I think we will be going next year around beginning of July where most peope in our group of travellers have vacation. We will be going for 9-10 days this time.

recommendations needed! As well as prices and links to homepages. all we need is a room, air-con and maybeeeee a pool - but this isnt necessary!

would you like to stay in talamanca?...you are close to pacha and el divino and botafoc (yacht club)...there are cheap hotels, like victoria around, and you can go to the old town by boat! ;)

good idea vienna but i am still finding them pricey, talamanca hostel about 90 quid a night, rocamar a bit more.. any other suggestions?

want to stay in marina/talamanca area from the 23rd for a week then move on maybe to the south west

but you can find cheap last minute hotels in talamanca,...I think you can choose every hotel there, because the area is one of the most beautiful IMO,...

Nr. 20 | Ibiza | Angebot-Nr. 27210000097057 Details u. Buchung
3*SIMBAD / Talamanca
EUR 469,00
ab Wien (VIE) am Mi.
Abreise am Mi.20.AUG.2003
Buchbar bis Mi.20.AUG.2003

1 Woche (Doppelzimmer Nächtigung Frühstück Flug wie angegeben, inkl.Transfers )

just found that, its one week incl. flight and hotel 3*...469.-€...is this expensive?...I dont know because I have an app. over there ;)

thanks kittens head! im not happy about being back though, im pretty depressed to be honest! but the great thing is that we are definately going again, so It´s really just a matter of patience again, uhhh!!! :cry:

thanks vienna, and rocamar is actually cheaper than i said - have emailed them for availability.

im looking for available hotels for NEXT YEAR! Ill definately book a car for sure before going, as this year was a disaster, EVERYTHING was sold out! even vans!

shit, if i knew that I could recomend you a friend of mine in cala de bou "mikes rent a car"...now its to late....

oooooooohhhhhhhhhh viennaaaaaaaaaaa

bet you never heard that one before.

anyways, you seem to know a lot of things about a lot of things...

so - where can i hire a scooter in ibiza town/talamanca?

i think that australia thingy is on my top 3 at the mo´looks good and CHEAP! We likey, likey. more money for drinks and for fun! ;)

Back