Hotels in ibiza

P

pacha4life

Maybe the moderators can help me with this......i was looking for some hotels and i found some pretty cheap ones....can you tell if this is mainly family or clubbers

Hotel Puchet-San Antonio Abad, Ibiza

Club Stella Maris Hotel-San Antonio Abad, Ibiza

thanks....need to book soon...coming in from atlanta->amsterdam...
nik

stella maris is very family friendly. although also popular with couples. it has a great in house animation team and good sports facilities.

puchet is cheap and cheerful and good for clubbers, but i don't know it that well. maybe someone else can help on that

We were planning on staying at the Torre Del Marre....

Anyone know anything about this hotel?

Puchet is nice, we were supposed to live there 2 years ago but they changed their hotel-selection, due to disputes with the management.

DONT: stay at Piscis Park, ever!
DO: Try something nice in San An. for instance cheap but clean rooms in Sol Y Mar or Norte (even though the rooms in Norte were redicously small and the bed wasn´t comfortable)
Or Marina in Ibiza town.

:p :p :!: :eek: :confused: 8) 8) :)

1st Time Going to Ibiza need some help on accomidation

hello people i'm planning on going to Ibiza i've heard its the party capital of the world so i'm needing help on places to stay what are the best hotels around just now any price?

i am also going to Ibiza for the first time, any1 help me out on where i can stay? :)

Hotel Puchet is where I stayed last year.

Spot on really - not luxury but clean and tidy with a mixture of clubbers and families. And not too far out of town but far enough to relax now and again.

Go for it !!

where to stay?

clubbers should choose san antonio or playa d'en bossa if they want action near to hotel

or figueretas, san antonio bay or talamanca if they want to be quite near to the action but some peace and quiet as well.

Fyfey said:
i am also going to Ibiza for the first time, any1 help me out on where i can stay? :)
if it's your first time your best bet is jet apartments in playa den bossa...very nice place cost is pretyt up there but ifyou have a group it works out....alot of young people plus space and bora bora

have fun

i am also going for the first time and thinking of staying at Garbi hotel.
Anyone know anything about it? Thanks.

Anna said:
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/garbi/ ;)

I saw that, thanks...What i meant was i wanted to get some reviews from actual people who stayed there...Obviously the hotel is gonna describe it as the nicest hotel on the island... So, anybody stayed there?

Safe Clean bug free accomodation at Ibiza town

Anything affordable (safe, clean and bug-free) accomodation at Ibiza Town? ANyone would like to share their reviews (or their 2 cents worth?)

Heard about Jet Apt...but it might be a lil pricey as I'm by myself! How much would accomodation be? Might be there for abt 6 days...

Mike? any suggestions?

Juice-lee

hi all - i have stayed at the hostal la marina in the old town and its great - fantastic location - get one of the rooms at the top with the small terrace if you can - can imagine it'd be noisy at the height of summer though.

have stayed at the el corso too but would not recommend - no character but in a good area, especially with the shuttle boat over to the old town - if you want to stay round there then splash a bit more cash and go for the ocean drive.

nick

sorry forgot to add in answer to your question - hostal la marina is cheap, and clean etc. ocean drive not cheap at all.

nickd said:
hi all - i have stayed at the hostal la marina in the old town and its great - fantastic location - get one of the rooms at the top with the small terrace if you can - can imagine it'd be noisy at the height of summer though.

have stayed at the el corso too but would not recommend - no character but in a good area, especially with the shuttle boat over to the old town - if you want to stay round there then splash a bit more cash and go for the ocean drive.

nick

sorry forgot to add in answer to your question - hostal la marina is cheap, and clean etc. ocean drive not cheap at all.

I stayed at the Ocean Drive last year and really liked it... however it was booked the week i am going this year so I booked el Corso.

What is the problem with it? Are the rooms nice?

hi sheeva - think i replied to your posting a few weeks back too - anyway just to elaborate my thoughts on the el corso..

think my main thought is that when you have hotels with so much beauty and character the el corso is a little bland - my room was fine, fairly large and had a nice terrace which faced the port/old town/marina so no complaints there - just that the hotel maybe a bit too large and characterless for me - bit like the holiday inn, if you've seen one once you're inside you could be anywhere in the world. that said i did not make use of any of the facilities - so u might enjoy those i would usually but just ran out of time.

also - the location is good, near the town but far enough away so you can have quiet times and relax, the seafood cafe on the beach at talamanca is great. and the shuttle boat to the old town makes everything accessible.

this year am hoping to land the torre de canonigo - le ventana already booked for end august :cry:

have a great time everyone

Hotel Figueretas

Came across a Figueretes Hotel at the Spotlight Website.
It's only 50.20Euro per night in June?
Wow.

Just wondering if anyone stayed there before? Or heard of it?
Is the place alright? Or downright dodgy?

It's really cheap!

Hey Guys try Somewhere2stay.com for accom without the flights, easyjet.com for your flights. Hotel Bahia has some good offers this year, stayed there last year, def. recommend! One tip go self-catering as you won't make brekkie and dinner clashes with sun-set.

Puchet

does anyone have some fresh news about Hotel Puchet? I'm going to stay there in September'04 :rolleyes:

Back