Hotel visitors?? help needed

johnnyblue122

Hi guys, first time poster on the forum and going to Ibiza in 3 weeks for the first time. I'm an Aussie and don't know anyone who's been to Ibiza and I’ve tried searching for the answers but not much comes up.

I’m looking for some advice on accommodation in or very close to the west end. Every time I look at reviews on various websites a lot of them say that you can’t have visitors to your hotel. I wanted to stay at ibiza rocks but it seems that security is really tight from reviews.

Can anyone give some advice if this is true and if so where’s the best place to stay that allows visitors. Is there curfews on visitor hours?

Last edited:
I stayed in Ibiza Rocks 2 years ago and trust me it's impossible to bring girls back, Sorry u said 'guests' lol after 10pm, they have turnstiles at the front of the hotel which lets guest in one by one & security guy with a laptop. I tried a trick i took my friends Ibiza Rocks writs band & gave it to a girl i met to bring her back for a late night coffee, and also gave her a spare room key... when we got to the door i walked in fine, she walked in 5/10mins after me he asked what room are u staying in she gave my friends room number showed him the key he was about to open the turnstile & then started shouting he was going to call the police, he only typed into my friends room number into his laptop and Ibiza rocks must scan'd in his passport on check-in cos my friends face was linked to the room hahahahaha i even tried offering him money & he wouldn't take it...

but, saying that i stayed in hotel called ' San Remo' in San Antonio Bay last year and if you give the security guard 40euro he turns a blind eye

One of the worst hotels/apartment i seen for security was at 'Jet Apartments', anyone can walk in & out, i see all random people who aint even staying there walking around the room floors all day & night. there was no security on the door just a few guys behind reception but never once asked me my details when i came in at the end of the night.

Its not near the west end (about a 10 minute brisk walk) but Sol Bahia apartments (calo des moro) used to let us bring guests back at all hours. The night shift guy would open the bar too. As long as you never took the p!ss with music and noise it was fine.

I would assume anything goes at Pisces Park (Pikey Park)?

Have stayed at Mar Y Vent in my youth and you could bring whoever you wanted back, anyone share if it is still the same?

By all account Pisces Park have a very agitated security guard patrolling throughout the day.

Though judging by what gets reported as going on there, I'm not sure what benefit he has.

Thanks for your replies,

I ended up booking the White apartments by ibiza feelings. Couldn't find any bad reviews on security or no guests allowed.

Does Magaluf have the same problem as I'm heading there straight after Ibiza?

Interesting topic. I never thought of this as a problem, especially in a holiday resort like Ibiza.
What about hotel Garbi in PdB? Is it hard to bring back a women?

Isn't the general rule of thumb you can have guests in your room so long as they're signed-in ie. a copy of their passport at reception.

Just be courteous and ask. So long as they aren't staying overnight (or causing a havoc) I don't think most hotels care that much. Ushuaia being the exception I guess.

I highly reccomend Hotel Orosol, 5 minute walk to west end if that really, lovely clean family run hotel :)

If you don't want this "can't do this, can't do that" nonsense, then rent an apartment. Both Jet, the other I stayed in last year (opposite Jet; can't remember what its called) and Squash Apartments in Bossa where I was staying this week have no such checks on who you bring back with you and what time; at least in my experience anyway!

I highly reccomend Hotel Orosol, 5 minute walk to west end if that really, lovely clean family run hotel :)

They were super strict about guests one year ago. And i agree with above posters either rent an apartment or pickup girls during daytime.

apartments opposite jet? there is not any.be a bit more info ie shop bar etc.

or do you mean the few apts above the les daus restaurante.and supermarket next door.

Sorry I was incorrect! Not jet; I meant at the crossroads which leads down to Bora Bora. Next to La Sirena and above a supermarket and "football" bar. Opposite Stake 'n' Shake.

Back