Hotel question

M

maniacalirish

Ok so I have heard from friends and reading things on this board about horror stories (killing your vibe I mean) of certain hotels. Lets face I am going to Ibiza to party with some friends. I dont want to have a party in my room but if a friend wants to crash at my place I dont want a hassle. I am there to club and party the room is a place to sleep and get ready. Where should I stay?

If ya want silence - u hv to move north....but if u @ ze same time wanna b close to civilizations - in zat case u may place yr butt at Sol Pinet Playa (very quiet) at San.An (with french GrandMas and Dads).......or at Hotel GARBI not far from B-Bora (with Austrian boys&gals with ironed pants like in school :lol: )

If your looking for a buzzing hotel with a great pool & views over the San Antonio Bay! Stay at the Del Mar Studios In San Antonio! It's two minute walk to the west end & theres a supermarket 1 minute away to stock up your fridge with booze!! Quality Place!!! Full of young mad people looking for a gud time!! Stayed there in June deffinatley going back next year!!!! :)

Postie-John! said:
If your looking for a buzzing hotel with a great pool & views over the San Antonio Bay! Stay at the Del Mar Studios In San Antonio! It's two minute walk to the west end & theres a supermarket 1 minute away to stock up your fridge with booze!! Quality Place!!! Full of young mad people looking for a gud time!! Stayed there in June deffinatley going back next year!!!! :)

If you don't mind not getting any sleep (at any time of the day not just at night) and want to live like a scumbag with no change of linen or towels for a week then it's for you. But I guess if you are gonna be a loud group o' people who just need a place to wash and eat then it would be OK.

Sorry Postie IMO this place was the pits. Not a place to stay with your other half anyway!

Postie-John! said:

Whateva u do dont stay there! i just arrived back from there today and it was crap , dirty , with no security. a guy knocked my door offering me pills at my hotel room door! The security is a joke! Seriously dont go there its crap!

Back