HOTEL INFO NEEDED, SAN AN.!!!!

Ibiza-girlie

These are the hotels we have been offered, whcih one schould we avoid and which ones schould we prefer?

Diana
Monterrey
Del Mar
La Sirena
Picadelly
Central City
Es Calo Playa

Please give me info about their location what to expect and the area in general! thanks!

Ibiza-girlie said:
These are the hotels we have been offered, whcih one schould we avoid and which ones schould we prefer?

Diana
Monterrey
Del Mar
La Sirena
Picadelly
Central City
Es Calo Playa

Please give me info about their location what to expect and the area in general! thanks!

IG - You come across on here as a classy chick, so don't do the Del Mar whatever you do! It's noisy and dirty - very 18-30 :x doors slamming at all hours, music blaring, no air conditioning.

It's opposite Pussycats (I think that's what it's called) by the harbour and if you thought that Catalina was a not too nice place to walk back to on your own at night then this one is 10 times worse as it's off the main road from San An Centre to Sunset.

the central city is also 18-30 i think and is slap bang in centre next to Eden. good views of bay though, never been in it so cant comment there.

ruth said:
the central city is also 18-30 i think and is slap bang in centre next to Eden. good views of bay though, never been in it so cant comment there.

I think my friends stayed there or thereabouts this year and said traffic and street noise was unbelievable ALL TIMES of the day or night and the funking tourist train thing that kept tooting it horn kept waking them up

Is there no way you can book over the other side I-G?

I learnt my lesson this year, wont be staying in San An again ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:

Diana
Monterrey
Del Mar
La Sirena
Picadelly
Central City
Es Calo Playa

why are you goin to san an again? I thought you will rent an app. in eivissa??

Ibiza-girlie said:

Diana
Monterrey
Del Mar
La Sirena
Picadelly
Central City
Es Calo Playa

avoid San An tis gone 2 the dogs
try get figaritus or play den bossa sorry bout the spelling

Look for Jet appartments in platja d'en bossa always good.

yeah Nish it is for next year, see thing is: im on a budget!!
Im moving and that is always expensive and after that we have weddings throughout the summerperiod, we have many things to do and many places to go as well with family!

uhh but you guys are honest and thanks for the advice!

ye it is cheap. Im gonna look at Ibiza town next year - if theres nothing available I'll prob be back in San an again! :(

U still goin in June? Fancy switchin to August again??

oh ye! forgot! nice! We can have champagne competitions! Wonder how much Crystal or Dom P costs at Pacha!? -Ill have to remortgage my place! :lol:

Back