Hotel Florencio

anna - if you stay there be very careful when crossing the road!! :eek:

3.jpg

(if you use the search option you will find some reviews ;) )

I stayed there last year.

I was a bit shocked when I got in to my room (VERY basic beds/furniture).
But, I wasn't on holiday to spend it in my room ;)

The atmosphere in the place was wicked - as everyone in the place usually came down to the bar before heading off on a mad one.
The people that ran it when I went (don't know if they're stilll there) were ultra friendly :D and English!

There's a good size swimming pool too, and lounging area around it - and ya get a deent amount of sun there too :)

The best thing about it has to be the location though. About 5mins from the West End, less than 5mins from the beach, and about 1minute to the nearest 24hour supermarket!

A couple of bad thinga about the place - the cleaners'll keep knocking on ya door in the morning until you answer, and the views from the windows aren't great.

But, as I said before - who goes on hols to stay in their room!!!

Hope this helps....

Hi, thanks a lot!!!
The same here, who wants to spend the whole day in the hotel when you are in Ibiza!
I stayed in Santa Eulalia last summer, and there were a few awfull cleaners as well. First they knocked on your door early in the morning until they wake you up and then just went away and came next day.... Weird.. :rolleyes:

Anna said:
there were a few awfull cleaners as well. First they knocked on your door early in the morning until they wake you up and then just went away and came next day.... Weird

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All you need to do is something to shock/scare the cleaners at the start of your holiday.

We made several attempts - which worked sometimes, like:

:arrow: Answering the door naked
:arrow: One bloke answering the door, and the other 2 round the corner screaming like there's an orgy goin' on
:arrow: Speaking in Russian (obviously making it up - we don't actually know Russian)

etc etc etc

And it's a always a good laugh too :lol:

:D
Happy scaring!

I freaked mine out in Ibiza in 2001, they just used a different one from then on!

In Tenerife in 99 (lads holiday) we totally demolished the apartments and the next day 5cleaners came round in force!

I always get the determined ones for some reason!

Must be because they love seeing me in my boxers,
yeah thats right, no other explanation really

DJ Ecksta C said:
All you need to do is something to shock/scare the cleaners at the start of your holiday.

We made several attempts - which worked sometimes, like:

:arrow: Answering the door naked
:arrow: One bloke answering the door, and the other 2 round the corner screaming like there's an orgy goin' on
:arrow: Speaking in Russian (obviously making it up - we don't actually know Russian)

etc etc etc

And it's a always a good laugh too :lol:

:D
Happy scaring!

:D :D :D

Back