hotel Es Vive

puppylover

Me and hubby are flying out on Fri 15 August and already have a villa booked, but unfortunately we can't get into the villa till Saturday afternoon. Does anyone know if Es Vive does one night accommodation?

Have already sent an email to the hotel asking for info on this, but as of yet, no reply. Before I start ringing up or firing off more emails, can anyone advise if I am asting my time. There a plenty of hostels available but I want somewhere nice for my first night on the Island and looking at the website it looks pretty damn smart ......

Ta in advance.

Yeah you can book Es Vive for one night, when we booked I just did it online and they were pretty quick at getting back to me.

Thanks Barbie - just received an email from them, unfortunately, "no room at the inn....." better try others - no way am i spending my first night in a hostel in the W/E of San An...

puppylover said:
Thanks Barbie - just received an email from them, unfortunately, "no room at the inn....." better try others - no way am i spending my first night in a hostel in the W/E of San An...

:cry: If you want same standard of accomodation at that kind of price, try Bali Beach appts, they are owned by Jet but further down the beach and they are their 4* luxury appts, you can see them on this site.

Otherwise Ocean Drive or Pikes.

Barbie said:
puppylover said:

:cry: If you want same standard of accomodation at that kind of price, try Bali Beach appts, they are owned by Jet but further down the beach and they are their 4* luxury appts, you can see them on this site.

Otherwise Ocean Drive or Pikes.

Thanks - will try today. Appreciate your help!

Back