Hotel Es Vive

redbird

For some reason I can't access their website. Have confirmed availability for the week I want but can't even look at pics of hotel. So what can you tell me about it? I've heard some hotels in this area are on the flight path - is this one too? Thanks in advance x

Es Vive is lovely, staying there in June but went to check it out last year. Nice pool with really comfy sunbeds, good bar, fab music played thru-out day, rooms are modern, you cannot fault it. It's not as much in flightpath as say Jet appts in Playa den Bossa and you can walk to Bora Bora in 15 mins and into Ibiza Town 20 mins or so the other way.

Barbie, I am staying there the last week in June too! So is dance4life! :D Maybe we'll cross paths, we should all meet up by the pool or something before Sundays at Space! :D

jannica said:
Barbie, I am staying there the last week in June too! So is dance4life! :D Maybe we'll cross paths, we should all meet up by the pool or something before Sundays at Space! :D

Fab, what day do you get there??

Hi Barbie. Thanks for the info. I've booked Es Vive for a week from 2 July with me fella so looks like we'll be there at the same time!

redbird said:
Hi Barbie. Thanks for the info. I've booked Es Vive for a week from 2 July with me fella so looks like we'll be there at the same time!

No we leave on 1 July.

Have a good time :D

Barbie said:
jannica said:

Fab, what day do you get there??

I get there in the morning on June 21st. You're getting there on the 20th right? Maybe we could meet up on Sunday morning and all walk over to Space together, that would be cool. Or we could meet up Saturday night and figure out what time, etc. we're going to Space then. Let me know! :D

Back