Hotel discussion thread

Discussion in 'Ibiza open chat' started by McRackin, Oct 4, 2018.

1. NilSatis

NilSatis Active Member

sol bahia, calo des moro.

AntonioGeordio and Browny like this.
  2. Stayed here last year and no issues whatsoever. Nice pool, nice staff. Room was a bit outdated but we literally used it for sleeping and the bed was comfortable :D

3. hi, can anyone recommend any accommodation in Puerto San Miguel please,we are going for 5 nights end of sept/early oct.

4. Browny

Browny Well-Known Member

Make sure you get a car if you’re staying their!

5. lfc63amg

lfc63amg Member

Same with me mate, the air con card bit is annoying but just slip abit of paper in it and works without the card and you can have the air con all day when your out

Keep_On_Dancing likes this.
  6. Sez

Sez Active Member

Just booked 3 nights at Hotel Marigna in Figueretas but from some of the reviews I'm wondering if maybe we should have stuck with Central Playa?!
    We've then got 2 nights at Hard Rock so not all bad!

gutsy likes this.
  7. gutsy

gutsy Active Member

Really like the hard rock, bit toppy in price but worth the stay. Great breakfast buffet, try not to miss that one.

Sez likes this.
  8. Wish we knew that last year haha

lfc63amg likes this.
  9. We haven't booked accommodation yet for our July trip but we defo want to stay in Bossa this year! Hit me up with recommendations ?

We haven't stayed on that side in years and used to stay in The Jet apts but I imagine their a bit young for us now haha

10. Discoallman

Discoallman Active Member

Booked mar atmantis anyone been?

11. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

Sounds familiar.. think we stayed last April. Are they 1 and 2? In PDT area

12. Discoallman

That's it mate

13. we stayed next door at the San Remo last October, it's a good location for the water taxis as they stop right behind the hotel, we took the boat to Cala Comte from there. Also a bus stop directly outside which was useful. Did go in to the Mar Amantis one day just to have a nosey round as we had been sat on the beach and could hear a brass band playing!!!! and wondered what was going on, turned out to be some afternoon entertainment at the Mar Amantis. Hotel looked decent enough and was very busy for mid october

14. craig72

Yeah it good.. no problems.it was April so but still busy and some good little bars around.. nice walk too

15. Discoallman

Ive booked the dreaded all Inc so as long as the beer is cold. With being over 25 now pool beers do me over the west end before a night out!

16. we were all inclusive next door and i was kinda dreading it but it was a really good price so figured we had nothing to lose. We were pleasantly surprised. Had a great time and there are a few decent bars local too, we still took off and explored (i couldn't just stay in the hotel 24/7, too much of the island to see!!) We got chatting to a few people who were at Mar Amantis when we took the boot across the bay to San Antonio for sunset and they were saying the food and drink selection was really good.

17. Anyone stayed at Sun Appartments in PDB, if so what did you think?

gutsy likes this.
  18. gutsy

gutsy Active Member

Just booked boutique hostel salinas out of the blue, for October closings. Anyone stayed recently? Reviews on tripadvisor overall look good. Drink and food prices anyone?

19. craig72

Was looking at that for after the closing..been a few times never stayed there. The rooms are nice.few years now but food was good I think sid shanti was cooking when we went..
    http://sidshanti.com/en/the-book
    Think he might be a silent partner/owner..

gutsy likes this.
  20. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

No.

(btw, highly recommended book)