Hotel discussion thread [2018/2019/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotel invisa es pls - san an

Good hotel, cheapish drink, decent size pool and sunbed area and good breakfast the reviews on Facebook are outdated yes abit noisy at peak times like lunch and tea time but it’s san an what do you expect.

Stayed here last year and no issues whatsoever. Nice pool, nice staff. Room was a bit outdated but we literally used it for sleeping and the bed was comfortable :D

Just booked 3 nights at Hotel Marigna in Figueretas but from some of the reviews I'm wondering if maybe we should have stuck with Central Playa?!
We've then got 2 nights at Hard Rock so not all bad!

Really like the hard rock, bit toppy in price but worth the stay. Great breakfast buffet, try not to miss that one.

Reactions: Sez
We haven't booked accommodation yet for our July trip but we defo want to stay in Bossa this year! Hit me up with recommendations ?

We haven't stayed on that side in years and used to stay in The Jet apts but I imagine their a bit young for us now haha

Booked mar atmantis anyone been?

we stayed next door at the San Remo last October, it's a good location for the water taxis as they stop right behind the hotel, we took the boat to Cala Comte from there. Also a bus stop directly outside which was useful. Did go in to the Mar Amantis one day just to have a nosey round as we had been sat on the beach and could hear a brass band playing!!!! and wondered what was going on, turned out to be some afternoon entertainment at the Mar Amantis. Hotel looked decent enough and was very busy for mid october

we were all inclusive next door and i was kinda dreading it but it was a really good price so figured we had nothing to lose. We were pleasantly surprised. Had a great time and there are a few decent bars local too, we still took off and explored (i couldn't just stay in the hotel 24/7, too much of the island to see!!) We got chatting to a few people who were at Mar Amantis when we took the boot across the bay to San Antonio for sunset and they were saying the food and drink selection was really good.

Just booked boutique hostel salinas out of the blue, for October closings. Anyone stayed recently? Reviews on tripadvisor overall look good. Drink and food prices anyone?

"Popular with ´those in the know,' the building itself has an interesting history, starting life in the 1960´s as the bar of choice for the newly invading hippies before doing a brief stint as ‘gentlemen´s establishment'. Ahem. It was closed down and lay empty for a while, before Dave, Duesi and Anita, proprietors of legendary Ibiza bar, Locura Lounge, took it over 4 years ago. Locura lounge are the musical maestros who host El Salon at the weekly We Love Sundays parties at Space. We are talking serious credibility"

https://www.ibiza-spotlight.es/magazine/2013/09/review-boutique-hostal-salinas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back