Hotel discussion thread

Discussion in 'Ibiza Open Chat' started by McRackin, May 26, 2017.

1. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

2. jimmiz

jimmiz Well-Known Member

Que tristeza. .

3. Amigo

Amigo Active Member

Grim.

4. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

i ve check price for my stay along july august
    27 days 4560€ :eek: 168€ a day
    Ibiza is Always not a good idea along peak season as for opening it's 60€ a day there...

Boycott hotels is the answer as 4560€ will be the budget for summer & closing including all parties/good meals at restaurants & so on :D
    4500€ only to sleep? are u kidding? :lol: no way to save for Ibz as average may do :cool: Best deals i know for location is 675€ to 945€ (35€ /day no aircon) around ibz harbor, things not shareable in case im looking for booking there, always full in august, u have to wait a few days or split room with unknown :confused:

ps: One, i like very much as we may sneak with 4 people (we were 2 along the stay) there Apartamentos Avenida - MC Apartamentos Ibiza, price range from 56€ opening(already full) a bargain (weird price was 100€ when we were there opening 14,especially split by 2 or more :lol:) to 258€/day august :eek:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  5. Avril86

Avril86 New Member

Booked Ibiza rocks for 6 nights! Stage view :D

6. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

IMG_20170528_173604.jpg
    IMG_20170527_072847.jpg
    Stage veiw is usually looking at groups of lads peacocking and shouting at each other trying to figure out where all the girls are..:lol:

jimmiz, ibiza77 and Avril86 like this.
  7. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

8. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

found on tripadvisor...

it has been taken over by new owners, with the intention of completely revenevating the property. Next year we plan to re open as The Wiki Woo, a 4 star hotel.

9. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

10. andrewhowie22

andrewhowie22 Active Member

Looking for a place this year I noticed that Sol Bahia was listed on some of the booking sites. Be great to see it back but it was still desolate when I walked past last September. Anyone heard anything?

11. Don Simon

Don Simon Active Member

Don't really know anything new, but they were working on it (down below) mid October 17....

12. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

5 years, 5 hotels...

TrAvEz likes this.
  13. TrAvEz

TrAvEz Active Member

Yeah mate can't wait to see the new two in San An

14. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

15. Don Simon

Don Simon Active Member

16. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

17. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

I sayed near them in 1996 for 2000pts a night , room with balcony over looking a little square..la marina hostel owned the apartments aswell as the hostel in the port.

18. Bucko08

Bucko08 Active Member

Can anyone recommend some cheap and cheerful accommodation in San An pretty close to the Bus Station? Stayed at Tarba last year and would of booked there again but no rooms on any travel sites for our dates. Anything similar to Tarba is ideal... basic,clean but not a party gaff full of kids.

Thanks in advance for any replies

19. CasaNegron

CasaNegron Member

Hostal Montana, but I think you will have to wait to reserve on their site or send them a direct email.

20. Bucko08

Bucko08 Active Member

Narrowed it down to 3... Hostal Torres, Hotel Galera and Los Angeles apartments. Anyone stayed at these before?