Hotel discussion thread [2018/2019/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure about this place? I’m presuming it was formerly known as the squash apartments. It doesn’t look to have changed much from the images I can see.

https://www.wotif.com/Ibiza-Island-Hotels-Squash-Ibiza-Center.h12592033.Hotel-Information

Yes this place. Is it good? Very scant reviews but it looks good. Also hoping they're not so tight on extra guests

Edit: I see the reviews now. Not looking good. Thankfully other options around the same price range

Hi mate. No, I just can’t picture the place at all. Looking at the location it must be just before the jet apartments I think. I had a quick look and those reviews came up so I thought you should know! What are they charging and for how long and when are you going? You may get better value in pdb if you wait for offers further up towards figueretas. If we go this year, we will be waiting for the same thing so I’m happy to keep you informed.

Hey Nobby, not sure what your budget is and when you stay but just punching in dates in August for 1 week and compared difference in price to my way and the grand palladium white and it’s roughly 15 percent more in price, it’s all inclusive great food and lots of drink choice plus directly behind Nassau if that’s your thing. Stayed there few times recently and can’t fault it.

Yes this place. Is it good? Very scant reviews but it looks good. Also hoping they're not so tight on extra guests

Edit: I see the reviews now. Not looking good. Thankfully other options around the same price range
Obviously the reviews are for the old Squash apts, looks to have been refurbished and not stayed in yet. Same owners?

Hi mate. No, I just can’t picture the place at all. Looking at the location it must be just before the jet apartments I think. I had a quick look and those reviews came up so I thought you should know! What are they charging and for how long and when are you going? You may get better value in pdb if you wait for offers further up towards figueretas. If we go this year, we will be waiting for the same thing so I’m happy to keep you informed.

I'm paying an average of 113 Euros per night Sept 1-8th. I've some newer reviews that look good, but those old ones are throwing me off. I really like it's over 400 Sq feet.

Obviously the reviews are for the old Squash apts, looks to have been refurbished and not stayed in yet. Same owners?

I'm guessing they did refurb this. Don't know about the owners. Just wish there more recent reviews. May have to choose something different, i dunno.

Anyone who was at Coral Beach in Es Canar ? Far away , I know. But I only need something to sleep and its cheap ( don't need a expensive room which I don't use ). Normally I have breakfast and go somewhere with a car, which I have anyway.
Have no problems with drinking , because I don't like Alc. If I book PdB there is a problem with parking , at cheaper hotels without parking area.

Any tips for PdB with parking spot , for someone who only need a room for sleeping and breakfast ? Ibiza town and around would be also fine .

Can I get some reccomendations for places in Sant Eularia or Ibiza Town/Figueretas for September. We'll be doing 4 or 5 nights in one of these places before doing a few nights at Pikes to round off our holiday, so nothing too expensive for the first half! :)

There’s a few hotels in SE getting ‘upgraded’ (i think this year) so it’s a bit hard to say @Vinyldreams will tell you. I’ve not stayed but Tres Torres looks nice and right on the marina

Anyone know the hotels:

Residencie Europa Punico in Ibiza Town

and/or

Los Molinos ? Looking to hear some experiences.

The first one is a hostal. The second one, a proper hotel.
The first one is in the middle of the town. The second one has sea views.
The first one is cheaper. The second one is nicer.

The second one has no balconies at the front, also dreary street views.
The rear of the hotel with sea and garden views is better.

Any reccomendations for a hotel/apartments in san an that meets the following:

Not party central
Nice sea view
Reasonably priced

There’s a few hotels in SE getting ‘upgraded’ (i think this year) so it’s a bit hard to say @Vinyldreams will tell you. I’ve not stayed but Tres Torres looks nice and right on the marina

I've stayed at the Tres Torres and it was nice, pool area isn't huge if that is important though. You are also just a few mins walk from Aguas De Ibiza's rooftop bar which is open to the public and really nice for a sunset watch.

The first one is a hostal. The second one, a proper hotel.
The first one is in the middle of the town. The second one has sea views.
The first one is cheaper. The second one is nicer.
Haha thanks, figured this out but funny enough it did help me choose :-D

Can I get some reccomendations for places in Sant Eularia or Ibiza Town/Figueretas for September. We'll be doing 4 or 5 nights in one of these places before doing a few nights at Pikes to round off our holiday, so nothing too expensive for the first half! :)

We stayed in the Llobet in Figueretas in May 2018. One bedroom apartment, good size and we were happy enough with it. Can't remember what we were for a week but it wasn't too expensive for B&B. Pool area wasn't that great, but it's right on the promenade at the beach so no big deal. Major plus was that the All Bistro is attached to it. Food and wine were excellent.

http://www.apartamentosllobet.com/en

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back