Hotel discussion thread [2018/2019/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eyesore shell in San Antonio Bay that has been derelict for a long time (maybe since I've been coming to the island?) Today, there were were workmen on site and materials being delivered ?

Only a few days ago I was commenting what a waste of unused space

VPO = Viviendas de Protección Oficial = state-subsidised homes

[QUOTE = "McRackin, post: 1005671, member: 43"]

VPO = Official Protection Housing = state-subsidized homes
[/ QUOTE]

Glad it's being used for something positive socially

I just booked last night to stay at Romeos Ibiza which opens this year I believe

https://romeosibiza.com/
'The hotel’s interior design, once again undertaken by the Ilmiodesign studio, transports us to the classic landscapes of American road movies from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s, with a nod to the iconic love motels of the period, and completed with the stylish design details that are already the hallmarks of Concept Hotel Group'

I just booked last night to stay at Romeos Ibiza which opens this year I believe

https://romeosibiza.com/
'The hotel’s interior design, once again undertaken by the Ilmiodesign studio, transports us to the classic landscapes of American road movies from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s, with a nod to the iconic love motels of the period, and completed with the stylish design details that are already the hallmarks of Concept Hotel Group'
Looks like a pale copy of Vegas.

I've stayed at a couple of W hotels they are in fairness pretty good and not Vegas tacky... Amsterdam one is really good..and the roof top bar is
is a must if you are in the Same.. Housey Tunes playing at weekends

Staying at aparthotel nereida this summer. Booked a superior apartment with sea view. Has anybody been here?

Looks like some hotel dont respect the free cancellation 1 month b4 on booking.com and have changed policy since Covid 19 pandemic:

For 3 july days (last resort, i can manage 3 1rst days in ibz without hotels ?), i have to wait the answer for the hotel to accept free cancellation while with other the oct cancellation is automaticaly done (i may rebook but only for 1 people if ibz open to tourist end sept early oct )
Wait n see b4 name dropping ? but ill avoid this hotel for sure

Next year no more advanced booking , ill do it once in ibz as ive already done past years but switching along 4 hotels instead of one two max

Staying at aparthotel nereida this summer. Booked a superior apartment with sea view. Has anybody been here?

Stayed there a couple of years ago. Was decent enough, there's a cracking wee jetty on the rocks out the back of the pool area. Good getting a few cans watching the sun set from the sea.
Jetty.jpg

I assume hotels are all still shut in Ibiza or are any open for Ibiza / Spanish tourists?

I was meant to be over for IMS next week and my hotel are trying to hold the money (saying I can use it as credit for this year or next) but I'd rather get the money back. I know I can apply via Mastercard (which I paid up front with) but would prefer a straightforward refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back