hotel club bahamas room refit

woodruffe

had a private veiwing the other week of the the new rooms.very smart they are.massive mirrors/mini fridge/new bathroom/with lots of space for stuff/aircon/flat tvs fitted soon/new floors/lots more stockets on wall/new beds ect/hairdryer/beige walls/gels ect in bathroom/good lighting/sofa beds with throw on.

over all they are very posh indeed.working its way in to one of the top family hotels in resort

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/azuline/clubbahamas/

for d.i.y ers

plus you can see a small picture of the new refitted rooms.

plus a couple of old ladies i know cashed in there old fiesta points.so worth taking you old booklets with you?.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a 2 year revamp - I know the manager, once of Cala Nova and then she took over the old Club Med before the Bahamas.
Just hope they do something with the frontage, it looked like a building site when I was there last year and all the sun beds and glassware still had the Fiesta logo.
She is happy because she lives in San Jordi so travelling is at a minimum.

Hi,
I have stayed at the Fiesta Algarb and the Club Don Toni in the past couple of years and had excellent holidays there.Whilst staying at the Club Don Toni last year I went into the Bahamas to have a look around.I met someone who was on holiday with me at the Algarb and was now staying at the Bahamas.The general picture was that the food was pretty poor compared to the Fiesta hotels with veal featuring lots of times in different sauces.He also went on to say that the food in the Fiesta hotels was in his opinion 100% better than what he was offered at the Bahamas.To end with I would say that although the rooms have been modernised the liklehood is that the food will still be the same.

Back