Hotel Bergantin - San An Bay

addicted2ibiza

Has anyone heard of or been to Hotal Bergantin?? Any good? Also how do the busses work??? Is it where you buy a ticket like normal on the bus or before you board???

:oops: do i detect sarcasm?! it was only a question about the busses! My parents were fined 50 Euros last month in Italy because they didnt buy a ticket before boarding!!!!

Rob wasn't been sarcastic babe, he meant people to answer!! :p

i have never been on a bus in ibiza but i'm sure its not as organises as italy , as in i'm sure you can just pay when u get on the bus!
never heard of that hotel, have you tried to check it out on the internet

go to www.google.com type in what you wanna find! its the best search engine yet!

good luck
T
xx

Sorry! - just a tad scared of a fine!!!! hehehe! Thats club/drinking money id be wasting! Iv checked it out it looks lovely but jus wondering if anyone knew any juice! Hehe

addicted2ibiza said:
Sorry! - just a tad scared of a fine!!!! hehehe! Thats club/drinking money id be wasting! Iv checked it out it looks lovely but jus wondering if anyone knew any juice! Hehe

no worries babe, i wouldn't worry abuot a fine!
i got a parking ticket in ibiza last year, me and my blokie went up to a policman cauze we had no idea where to pay it and asked him what to do, he laughed and told us to rip it up :eek: not sure if thats the norm out there but funny eh!

Next Wedneday! (25th!) Fly from Manchester with my fella for 2 weeks for my 18th birthday!!! Im soooo excited!! :D Are you going this year???

indeed i am!
going for 3 weeks from 23rd August till 15th September although i have a sneeky suspicion that it will turn into 4 weeks as the closing parties are a week after i leave! :D will have to play it by ear!

wow bloke 18th birthday! you are sure to have a BLAST!!!!

10 days eh enjoy yourself to the max babe!!

I cant wait!! Ill be there next year 2 and the next and the next........... until I cant dance anymore!!!! So in 2072 (when im 90) ill still be there! hehehe
Cant wait! Im 18 in 16 days and will be in the ibizan sun in 11!!! wow cant wait!
:p
Enjoy your hol! Go on make it 4!!!!!!

addicted2ibiza said:
I cant wait!! Ill be there next year 2 and the next and the next........... until I cant dance anymore!!!! So in 2072 (when im 90) ill still be there! hehehe
Cant wait! Im 18 in 16 days and will be in the ibizan sun in 11!!! wow cant wait!
:p
Enjoy your hol! Go on make it 4!!!!!!

lol sounds good to me although in 2072 i'll be 98 d'ya reckon i'll make it that year? :rolleyes:

you know 4 weeks is calling! but hehe can't say def yes yet will have to wait and seeeeeeeeee

can't wait for you crazy gal!

of course!!! I hope to see you there!!! pass round the invites! Well have a club 80 - 130's hehehehe!
Cant you see all the grannies in Space now!!!!
:lol:

pay on the bus............id reccomend taxis tho ......bus v hot & v packed

bus.
buy a ticket before entering if you are boarding at the bus station. otherwise buy a ticket from the driver. the bus stop to san an is directly outside the hotel. ( as is one of my recommended restaurants - sa savina)

Back