Hotel Bahia

Treble99

Wow finally booked.
13th July in hotel Bahia.

Looks really good on the website. Has anyone been??

we have got sea view rooms so im hoping we will get to see the sunset does anyone know whether we will be able to?

Also do the rooms have air-conditioning or is it just the main parts to the rooms???

Just cant believe we have booked, now im getting excited 4 weeks to go!!!!

We stayed there last year, it is lovely hotel.

We had seaview and could watch sunset, it depends whereabouts you are cos it kind of goes round a bit of a corner.

The whole place was lovely and air-conditioned. Pool is fine, location is good, close enough to walk to everything but far enough from West End, food if you choose to eat there is ok as well. Also was quite a good crowd staying there last year, I don't think it was advertised in many brochures.

Def one of the nicest hotels in the area :D

If you don’t mind me asking, how much did you pay? And where did you book it?

im staying there late August for two weeks alos, have heard good things and on the ministry's website it looks good.

what website did you check it out from?

lynch said:
i paid 460 from holidays by phone, leaving Aug23 for two weeks.. bargin i think for a 4* hotel

That is pretty good. I’m still deciding whether to book somewhere like that in San An or the bay or to go with Ibiza Town or Den Bossa

we had a price for 8 of us at £270 for a week including everything but i was just let down by 2 people so wen had to pay a supplement which meant that it cost us £320 each.

Means we have more space in the room though now.

If you want to know where i booked it from then message me and ill give you the phone number

Barbie are the rooms air-conditioned??

and where abouts is it? is it near punta es moli (I know ive spelt it wrong) near the windmill????

K said:
That is pretty good. I’m still deciding whether to book somewhere like that in San An or the bay or to go with Ibiza Town or Den Bossa

It is definitely one of nicest hotels in Ibiza, it is proper 4*, the only reason I wouldn't stay there again is cos I hardly spend any time at that side of the island - prob 2 nights in a 2 wk holiday so spend all time/money in taxis. If you think you are going to be in San Antonio a bit then I would recommend it, I couldn't fault it at all.

Barbie said:
the only reason I wouldn't stay there again is cos I hardly spend any time at that side of the island - prob 2 nights in a 2 wk holiday so spend all time/money in taxis.

See that’s the main reason why I was thinking of booking somewhere in Playa Den Bossa or Ibiza Town.

Treble99 said:
Wow finally booked.
13th July in hotel Bahia.

Looks really good on the website. Has anyone been??

we have got sea view rooms so im hoping we will get to see the sunset does anyone know whether we will be able to?

Also do the rooms have air-conditioning or is it just the main parts to the rooms???

Just cant believe we have booked, now im getting excited 4 weeks to go!!!!

We stay there all the time when we're out. It's great highly recomend it.

Most of the top DJ's etc stay there as well as Coastline so that must sum it up. (Just don't accept one of the barmans special cocktails, it ruined me for the night lol)

sounds good, just makes a change from staying in crappy 18-30's hotels cause we book so late its usually all thats left thats all thats left!!!!

when you walk in its all marble and glass, and more importantly COOL.
the whole place is air con'd and stunning. the rooms are great especially if you have a sea veiw because that's where we stay.

Oh and it's where the BBC stay when they film out there.

foods not great though, but you've got a Pizza hut just down the road. :D

Don't park your car out the front though cos mine got smashed twice in 2 weeks :cry:

Back