Hotel Arenal in San Antonio

J

janet

8) Has anybody been to the Hotel Arenal in San Antonio , i would like to know if it caters mostly for english i.e food and entertainment . Last year went to Mar Amantis nice hotel but prodominently French. :D

I've never stayed there myself but stayed at Palmyra next door 3x and we had friends who were staying there so popped in a few times. Yes it's very English, food was meant to be good, it's a nice hotel.

there you go janet.

you got the answer you wanted and were able to give somebody the answer they needed.

team spotlight works again

My mates there now! she almost got kicked out, but shes payed for another week so suppose they're 'flexible'.

Anyhows, she says its pretty good and she's one classy lady!

Its not like ur gonna c ur room much anyways! lol

Hi, i have stayed in the Arenal, it;s really lovely i would definatley reccomend it. It's probably about 80% english and the rooms are very spacious. :D

hevence said:
i stayed in the sister hotel the ses savines there both very good hotels and cater for the english

yeah ive stayed here to, your allowed to use the facilities in the arenal to, tis a nice hotel..they both are!

My friends parents stayed there last year and we used to pop along for some pre-beverage tea! :D It was nice, English food...but after a week we were a little fed up with the choice...couldnt complain though as the 3 of us werent actually paying guests! Whoops! :lol:

The entertainment wasnt to my fancy but we put up with it as the vodka lemons were only like 4 euros!!! :lol: :lol:

indoor heated pool and good sized rooms. good family run hotel with cheap beer I'd recomend it to any one. If you don't get a sea view you'll see the pool.

RobC said:
indoor heated pool and good sized rooms. good family run hotel with cheap beer I'd recomend it to any one. If you don't get a sea view you'll see the pool.

Or the noisy Avd. Dr. Fleming (can´t remember the name!) street...this was their only complaint I remember. :x

Hotel Arenal

Hiya

I stayed in the Arenal last september, I found it very nice there and they do cater for the English and the staff are polite and friendly to us.

I was so pleased with the hotel, I am going back in June this year.

Rachel

Back