Hotel Ardenal or Nautilus???

F

fupaking

Looks like I will stay at either the Hotel Arenal or Nautilus in SA area for my visit in August. Can anyone give me pros and cons for each? Recommendations? THX A BUNCH!

Hotel Arenal is fab. Right on the beach, sea views, indoor and outdoor pool, nice food. :D

what is the age demographic on this hotel? I will be in ibiza from aug 30 to sept 5. do many young people stay there? I want to stay away from families. no kids!!!

:D Hotel Arenal is Brill, nice Hotel right on the beach, indoor pool if you want to get out of the sun, food good, nothing to complain about. Just come back, it wasn`t filled with kids as they do not have a kids club, very near to Eden and Es Paradise, but it was not noisy.Would definatally go back.

Does every room have a balcony facing the sea for the wikkid sunsets?? Actually, do most hotels have that feature? My first hotel, Stella Maris, had that and was absolutely brilliant :D

at the time most of the hotels were built the sunset was just something that happened every day - not the quasi religious gathering of the spiritual ones that it is today. also the technology to build one sided hotels didn't exist either - hence most hotels were constructed with four sides, a back a front (usually on the opposite side) and two bits at either end to stop the weather getting in.

does this help?
s

ps which way are the hotels in canada?

stephen said:
at the time most of the hotels were built the sunset was just something that happened every day - not the quasi religious gathering of the spiritual ones that it is today. also the technology to build one sided hotels didn't exist either - hence most hotels were constructed with four sides, a back a front (usually on the opposite side) and two bits at either end to stop the weather getting in.

does this help?
s

ps which way are the hotels in canada?

I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not, Stephen hahahaha. I was just curious as I've never seen a hotel like Stella Maris having all their rooms face the same direction.

My other question never got answered though. What's the Hotel Arenal like? Do they all have balconies facing the same way or do each face different ways?

stephen said:
at the time most of the hotels were built the sunset was just something that happened every day - not the quasi religious gathering of the spiritual ones that it is today. also the technology to build one sided hotels didn't exist either - hence most hotels were constructed with four sides, a back a front (usually on the opposite side) and two bits at either end to stop the weather getting in

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back