Hot Sex!

• Thread starter Technoindustrial
  • Start date
T

Technoindustrial

NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION...

I hate being in lines all day. Who has the shortest line? I'm thinking Priv, ya know since it can hold 10 thousand peeps. (Guiness Book of World Records- Largest club) How long are the lines into Space, Pacha, Amnesia, Privilege, you know, the big clubs. Anything over an hour isn't worth it. Sure, they probably make you appreciate the club experence more, after waiting a long line, but lets face it...

LINES SUCK DICK!

lines?? oh you mean cues.
there not too bad depending on what time you go and when you go.

what the hell is a cue? I've seen the word queue before, although I don't know what it means.

a cue or a queue or the same thing. This is where us brits wait patiently in an orderly line.

line
cue
queue

same thing

Space for me was the longest line.. all the rest, pacha, eden, privilige, amnesia didnt take too long.. though amnesia comes in a close second to Space.. dont worry about the lines though, you always wind up meeting people in the line and you make friends! Theres always a way to make a bad situation good ;-)

ive never queued, cue'ed, or stood in line for more than half an hr for a club in ibiza. longest was at cream, and eden but thay had a thing were u buy a drink of them and they put you at the front of the cue, all other places you near enough just walked straight in.

_1612731_dennis_taylor150.jpg

you watching he final tonight?

that pic reminds me of that john smiths ad!!

'the kids are frieghtened of your moustache'

i've been watching. doherty the flukey git, hunter deserved a win!!!

for all us londoners the cue's queue's line's are NOTHING in ibiza compared to here!
so cue/queue/line away cause as serious danger said you start chatting to people and ave a larf!!

its all good really :D

Back