*** Hot Creations presents Paradise at DC10 ***

WHY go up against "Enter.Kehakuma"? Most of us want to go to both nights! OK if you are there for the season, or 2+ weeks, not great for those on a week trip...

Don't see any reason why DC10 couldn't have put this on a Wednesday.

WHY go up against "Enter.Kehakuma"? Most of us want to go to both nights! OK if you are there for the season, or 2+ weeks, not great for those on a week trip...

Don't see any reason why DC10 couldn't have put this on a Wednesday.

already has a night on the wednesday im sure, tanzmann and art department have a date each in july

i dont see why they couldnt make it same opening closing times as circoloco, then people can do the hot creations/kehakuma double header like circo/cocoon mondays

already has a night on the wednesday im sure, tanzmann and art department have a date each in july

i dont see why they couldnt make it same opening closing times as circoloco, then people can do the hot creations/kehakuma double header like circo/cocoon mondays

Not sure about that - have no desire to go to Hot Creations night but Enter was very attractive as a techno night with a different style of deep/tech house alongside that's a lot less commercial than Hot Creations.

I think it's quite good that the crowds are split between these nights. I didn't see who attended the (sold out) Hot Creations night last week ... although I have a fair idea from the crowd at the pre-party which I did go to !

The well-attended Enter crowd was far more my scene and much less eclectic than I thought it would have been. Don't think these nights go 'up against' each other at all - they are completely different and there are enough clubbers to ensure both are busy enough to keep the promoters very happy :!:

Unconfirmed reports that the cast of the only way is essex were indeed present this week just gone :( ffs

You're right, they could have. I won't dispute that. But then so has Paris Hilton - doesn't stop people loathing her association with the island.

I don't have an issue with their presence per se. What I take issue with is the way their mediocrity is celebrated. Talentless parasites.

Seen one of the Essex lads with some of his 'not famous mates' at Circo Loco on the 2nd of this month having the time of his life and clearly there for the music/party.

opening was great. busy. great atmopshere. good music.

crowd was fine. up for it, loving the music.

some of the guests for the rest of the season are really interesting. not least harvey soon.

This night had an unbelievable atsmophere!

As expected, it was full of the Snap back and vest crew, although everyone seemed to be there for the music, opposed for the pictures.

I missed Miguel Campbell - who opened up, which was annoying. Although to compensate, Richy Ahmed played one of the best sets ive ever heard (and I was sober at that point!!)

Jamie Jones felt the need to introduce all of the acts in between each set, which I found slightly amusing, but it made the night feel like everyone was part of the Hot Creations family.
Benoit and Sergio, the new boys of the label, hammered some dirty bassy beats, which really fired up the evening, followed by Art Department who were classy as ever.

I didnt see much of Jamie Jones, but he seemed to play a very futuristic set, which I wasnt too fond off.

I did bump into the Essex lot, who were all completely smashed, they were in the mixer enjoying themselves though to be honest, so no complaints made.

Overall a great party - finishing about 7:15am.

Anyone else been to this night this summer? Thoughts?

We're probably going to head there on the 27th for the closing party on our last night, keeping an eye out for the lineup announcement at the minute.

Im keeping a eye out on the closing party line up also.

Noticed Julio Bashmore will be in Barca a few days earlier so im hoping he sticks around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im keeping a eye out on the closing party line up also.
The closing party will be both inside and on the terrace.

229351_10151225633918764_1765975265_n.jpg

Source: Jamie Jones on Facebook

The closing party will be both inside and on the terrace.

ENTER. closes the week before, so this looks a good call. Still never made it to this all season..... ENTER. was always too appealing....

Back