HOSTELS IN PLAYA DE'EN BOSSA OR FIGUERTAS???

G

goldenboy

Well guys, as Barbie suggested, I started a new thread just for this topic. I am now a mere two weeks from arriving at the white island of sin, and my predicament remains.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I have a price constraint due to thoseI will be travelling with, and because of this, I cannot stay at the pricier hotels. All we want is something in the areas listed in the title with private washrooms and that aren't disgusting. I know they will be fairly ghetto since they are hostels, but we are only using them to wash up and sleep occasionally since we are gonna be out all the tme.

Since it seems hard to come by hostel info, any help or recommendation any of you might have would be greatly appreciated. I know we can always go without previously selecting or reserving anywhere, but I'd rather not have one more thing to worry about.

Well, sorry for the long message, and I'm realy starting to stress, so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanx in advance,
Gregory

Hotels in Playa D'enBossa/ Figueretes

Have you tride Ibiza-hotels.com

Very good website which lists all sorts of accomodation.

I am looking, can anyone who reads this tell me which is the nicest resort to stay in Figueretes or Talamanca?

Hotels in Playa D'enBossa/Figueretes

:) Thanks guys

Talamanca, here I come ( i think).........

have you checked our hotel section.

i think some of the hostals in talamanca look really nice. the little one, the talamanca, right on the beach does a big sardine grill on friday nights ( so big chief spotlight tells me).
plus there are some great bars/cafes/restaurants on the beach and nearby - plus you're just round the corner from ibiza.

Thanks guys (.....and girls I think?). Just found exactly what I'm looking for in Sept. :D The Talamanca Hostel, gonna be spending most of my time in Pacha just around the corner, great! ;)

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

Re: Hotels in Playa D'enBossa/ Figueretes

mariamour said:
Have you tride Ibiza-hotels.com

Very good website which lists all sorts of accomodation.

I am looking, can anyone who reads this tell me which is the nicest resort to stay in Figueretes or Talamanca?

well in figueretas i find a nice appartment very cheap so i think figueretas rulez :D :D

Talamanca...

Well, It looks like options are few and far between. Space and Bora Borra is wear I wanted to spend most of my time, but I guess Talamanca isn't that far away from them.

Does anyone know much about Hotel Victoria in Talamanca? Do any of you know if it is acceptable for two people that really want to do the clubbing vacation? I guess I will bve using hire cars to get down to Playa De'En Bossa alot, but it is one of the few left.

My only other question is whether or not the places listing vacancies on this website and Ibiza-hotels.com which I have checked thoroughly are pretty much it? Should I grab one now to be sure, or just wait it out to see if there is some place unadvertised online and is closer to where I want to be?

Any advice from the vets would be much appreciated. And thanks lodes for all your help so far..

Gregory

Hi again Greg :D

I've never stayed at Victoria before but I know some people who did and they said it more than did the job for them. You are very close to Ibiza Town and it's not that far from Playa den Bossa, you can even get a bus if you don't want to drive.

Re booking from this site, by no means does this have every hotel on the island but it does have a very good selection at all range of prices. I'm sure you would get something elsewhere in Playa den Bossa but I can see what you mean about getting peace of mind that something is booked, esp cos you are travelling all that way.

Have you tried different searches just putting in 'apartments in Playa den Bossa' cos some won't be advertised on sites like this and you will just be able to book direct if you can get names/contact details.

I'm staying at the Lux Mar, which I'd heard was alright. They're disgustingly cheap when I'll be there in Sept, fridge, a/c, all you'd want.

Small world - I'm in Toronto too. :)

Thanks...

Okay. Thanks for all your help and especially Robo and Barbie who always made sure to get back to my questions in the thread. I think I am all sorted now. I appreciate all your help.

Barbie, have you been on your second stint to the island this summer yet? If so, how was it. If you haven't been yet and will be there when I am there (Aug. 20-28), then we must meet up sp I can buy you some drinks and Robo too if you are there at that time to show my appreciation.

Thanks again!
Cheers!
Gregory

Re: Thanks...

goldenboy said:
Okay. Thanks for all your help and especially Robo and Barbie who always made sure to get back to my questions in the thread. I think I am all sorted now. I appreciate all your help.

Barbie, have you been on your second stint to the island this summer yet? If so, how was it. If you haven't been yet and will be there when I am there (Aug. 20-28), then we must meet up sp I can buy you some drinks and Robo too if you are there at that time to show my appreciation.

Thanks again!
Cheers!
Gregory

Lol, don't be silly, no drinks required, it's a pleasure to help :D

Unfortunately we don't go back til 13th September but have a blinder from me and make sure you tell us all about it when you get back :D

x

Back