showtime

HAS ANY ONE STAYED AT THE HOSTAL TARBA IN SAN ANTONIO

CAN YOU TELL ME IF THEY HAVE ROOM SAFES OR SAFTEY DEPOSIT BOXES AT RECEPTION

THANKS.

showtime said:

THANKS.

I stayed there 2 years ago, in fact my mate met her now hubbie there!

I don't think they had safes in the rooms but they may well have had them in reception.

It's not a bad wee place, clean enough and handy for things. Ask for a room overlooking the pool coz otherwise you'll be facing the road which has mopeds going up and down all day and night.

Have a nice time :D

I stayed there in 1997 and it was OK. Nothing special but friendly and in a fairly good location - parking can be tricky though. I'd consider staying there again but these days I'd probably spend the cash on going a little more upmarket.

Actually I was thinking of a place a few doors further up the street that had no pool. Yes I stayed in the Tarba in 1996 and it was nice and had a good vibe by it's pool - I still have a bar Tarba lighter lurking somewhere - did I really just type that? Dam those post Ibiza blues, fondly recalling any such trival stuff keeps me going :)

Scottish-Helen said:
Ask for a room overlooking the pool coz otherwise you'll be facing the road which has mopeds going up and down all day and night

totally true :!:

IBI_H80_S0151914.JPG

IBI_H80_S0151915.JPG

IBI_H80_S0151916.JPG

evansdaza said:
showtime said:

THANKS.

Thank you for input in this conversation ;)

McRackin> you've always got a couple of pictures for any post that requires them! :)

Back