Horrible day , Horrible Traveling conditions with the tube so...

coley

Here is a horrible joke.

A guy says to his wife, "I'm in the mood for some 69."

She says, "It's that time of the month, but if you don't care, I don't care."

They go into the bedroom, and are 69ing like mad dogs when the doorbell rings.

She says, "Answer the door."
He says, "But my face is a mess."
She says, "It's just the postman. Answer the door, and if he says anything, just tell him you were eating a jam sandwich."

He opens the door and says, "I'm sorry about my mouth, I was eating a jam sandwich."

The mailman says, "I wasn't looking at the jam on your mouth...I was looking at the peanut butter on your forehead.":evil::evil::evil:

Cool...I could send them your dance moves back aswell and save you some postage so you can buy yourself another "funny comebacks" book:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool...I could send them your dance moves back aswell and save you some postage so you can buy yourself another "funny comebacks" book:lol::lol::lol:

Just get your Mum to return the dance moves next time she's at my place. Use the postage to buy a new joke book.
(Avoid any with "Little Jonny was in class" and "There was an Englishman, Irishman and a Scotsman)

;):p

Just get your Mum to return the dance moves next time she's at my place. Use the postage to buy a new joke book.
(Avoid any with "Little Jonny was in class" and "There was an Englishman, Irishman and a Scotsman)

;):p

Know my mother do you.

5:8 with a heart of gold and a beard

Last edited by a moderator:
Back