**honest, Informed Opinions Required!!**... Please Help!

F

finyl_faze

right... i'm thinking of flying out to ibiza on the night of august 6th, which will leave me the whole of the daytime of august 7th to get a ticket for cream that night.

bearing in mind that this is the radio 1 essential mix event, and its oakey, tiesto and pvd... do you think i will be able to get hold of a ticket during the DAYTIME (not on the door) ??

please please be honest (don't exaggerate either way) and give reasons, cuz probably depending on what people say i will go/not go.

i'm especially interested in hearing from people with a bit of knowledge of cream @ amnesia in peak season, and whether most people buy advance tickets or just go on the door... has it ever sold out before to your knowledge??

i presume there is no way of buying advance tickets from the uk??

thanx v.much for the info guys :D

If you've got most of the day, I can't see you having any problems - I wouldn't leave it till you get to the door though - just in case

Just go to Bar M, Sugar Sea, Savannah or Mega Music if you're in San An or Base Bar, Rock Bar or Mega Music in Ibiza town

You can get tickets online - can't remember where tho - sorry thats not much help but I reckon you'll be fine getting them when you get there...

Mark

thanx m8... good info

any1 else got a view on this???

any1 know for def if u can buy advance ticks on the net??

You'll get a ticket no problem.

That night is gonna be rammed, Cream is too full every night anyway and i can imagine that night to be absolutely hell for the poor people in there. The main room is gonna be a nightmare in terms of crowd/heat etc.....

Edit - How pathetic - this site actually censors the word h-e-l-l :rolleyes:

Are Nick and Mark (MYNC) on the terrace on that night? I'd probably end up escaping to there most of the night, even though i'm a big oakie fan and quite like PVD.

Yeah they are - I'd prob do the same - quick 15 minute dance in the main room then back out into the terrace b4 passing out from the heat :)

As much as I love Oakie and it would be great to see him back at Cream, even if I was in Ibiza at that time I would have massive reservations about going, just cos of the number of ppl they ram into the place :rolleyes:

markEg said:
Yeah they are - I'd prob do the same - quick 15 minute dance in the main room then back out into the terrace b4 passing out from the heat :)

Then at least an hour getting anywhere back near the dancefloor or stage in the main room :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
As much as I love Oakie and it would be great to see him back at Cream, even if I was in Ibiza at that time I would have massive reservations about going, just cos of the number of ppl they ram into the place :rolleyes:

Cream have always had a 'healthy' attendance but imho its been since the 18-30 lot have been doing it in there 'package' that its got really bad. Lots of lagered up quonts there too :(

N8 said:
Cream have always had a 'healthy' attendance but imho its been since the 18-30 lot have been doing it in there 'package' that its got really bad. Lots of lagered up quonts there too :(

Last time I was there was 2000 and it was bad then, it wasn't even massive names who were playing - Ferry Corsten, Guy Ornadels etc of the world and it was so stupidly rammed we ended up spending most of night on Terrace which is always good but if you're paying to see the DJs in the main room it would be nice to be able to get into main room and actuall dance :rolleyes: I said then that I would never go back to Cream@Amnesia and hearing stories from people who have been since it's just getting worse and worse :rolleyes:

There's rumours of Oakie guesting @ Pure Pacha with Tongy so I'd rather go there to get an Oakie-fix :D

Yep, the stories get worse every year!

Barbie said:
There's rumours of Oakie guesting @ Pure Pacha with Tongy so I'd rather go there to get an Oakie-fix

I hadnt thought of that! It does make sense after their joint residency last year for Perfecto/Essential :D This dogs gonna keep his nose to the ground to try to find out more i think :twisted:

N8 said:
Yep, the stories get worse every year!

Barbie said:
There's rumours of Oakie guesting @ Pure Pacha with Tongy so I'd rather go there to get an Oakie-fix

I hadnt thought of that! It does make sense after their joint residency last year for Perfecto/Essential :D This dogs gonna keep his nose to the ground to try to find out more i think :twisted:

Tongy mentioned it on Radio 1 ages ago and there's a bit about it on his website about guests for Pure Pacha - Oakie and Tenaglia were both mentioned :D I've got 4 Fridays in Ibiza this summer so fingers xd :p

Wouldn't recommend going to Cream @ Amnesia. Went last year and had a pretty poor night. No room to dance, far to hot, and a bunch of drunk t.w.a.t.s bumping into you all night. Ended up leaving at 4-very annoyed! :evil:

u will def. have no problem getting a ticket....i went last year for the mtv thing with pvd and tiesto, and i left before pvd eevn went on.....couldnt breathe in there, it was packed to beyond full capacity and as i left they were still letting massive amounts of people in, apparently there are no fire hazards at amnesia.

Back