Homelands 2003

M

mandy_d

was on radio 1 website and me's thinkin about goin to Homelands this May, only i havent a clue where Winchester is and how to get there!

would be much appreciated if any of our fellow british friends could help me out!

ta
:p

mandy_d said:
was on radio 1 website and me's thinkin about goin to Homelands this May, only i havent a clue where Winchester is and how to get there!

would be much appreciated if any of our fellow british friends could help me out!

ta
:p

The nearest big place to it is Southampton. It's pretty easy to get there by train or coach, they go to Winchester and then there are shuttle buses running to site which is about 15 mins away.

Homelands is the best festival imo...........cos it means the start of the summer and Ibiza is just around the corner :D

Cheers Barbie, but what about flights where would be the nearest airport.

mandy_d said:
Cheers Barbie, but what about flights where would be the nearest airport.

Mmmm don't know that one I'm afraid, I spose you could fly into London and then it is only an hour on the train to Winchester. I'm not sure if Southampton has an airport, never heard of one or any airport along the south coast.

Thanx anyway, but im not sure if ill be bothered with all the travelling carryon! might just wait for creamfields/planet love in ireland!

mandy_d said:
Thanx anyway, but im not sure if ill be bothered with all the travelling carryon! might just wait for creamfields/planet love in ireland!

Yep it is a bloody long way for a day/night out, you'd probably be alright getting there but it's the getting home that would worry me - trying to negotiate airports and planes worse for wear lol!

Back