Home @ Space 2000 - help please!

Graham L

Hi, hoping theres a flyer nut in here that can help me.

i’m looking for a flyer from 10th Sep 2000 for Home at Space please. I’m looking to frame it for my best mates 40th.

i can find pretty much every flyer from that season except the one above so help would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Hi Stivi - his website has all the Aug ones but not Sep - I sent him a whatsapp via the link on his site just to be sure though. Thank you.

I know this is really old, but I think that might of been the first time I went to Space. I may have a flyer if it..if I find it I'll post it here

That would be unbelievable, thank you. I still havent managed to track it down…
Hi,

Ive just checked for you and im really sorry but my flyer was from September the 17th.

What a night it was.

My first time at Space. Basement Jaxx on the terrace, followed by Steve Lawler, then Danny Howells and Leftfield DJing in the Discoteca.

Hi,

Ive just checked for you and im really sorry but my flyer was from September the 17th.

What a night it was.

My first time at Space. Basement Jaxx on the terrace, followed by Steve Lawler, then Danny Howells and Leftfield DJing in the Discoteca.
Hey. Thanks for getting back to me Freeeky, much appreciated and that sounds like a top night, memories huh?

Amazing how i’ve managed to locate the 3rd and the 17th but not the 10th! 🙃. Sod’s law.

take care

Back