home is where the heart is, part II

Mate, that was well worth reading. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

I go in 2 weeks... I couldn't be more excited, Ibiza fills my head 24/7 currently.

hey nostrum, very nice review and pix. natascha is a lovely girl :D

ah läck, mage noni englisch öberlegge. erstens, super english, zwöitens, mega schöni buchte und drittens, eifach en geile Siech.

gruess, ebefalls us bern vomene ibizaverrückte :)

mabs: thanks for reading! 8) i am still thinking about going back from september 11.-18. but at the moment it looks like i'll be only going back some time next year... :confused:

leese: hey babe, READ IT! :lol:

onestone: merci junge! ;) ha mini geilschte 3 wuche vo mim läbe gha...wow!

nostrum said:
leese: hey babe, READ IT! :lol:

I've started reading it this morning on the train, didn't want to put it down. I'm on page 15 of 22, then I have another 19 pages to go :D

Makes very good reading I must say ;)

finished it this morning and I thought your review last year couldn't be beaten, but it has 8) :p Made great reading thank you

Leese said:
finished it this morning and I thought your review last year couldn't be beaten, but it has 8) :p Made great reading thank you

thank uuuu! ;)
and have a nice weekend babe! 8)

...and you all will be my invitees to read the review i'll write when i get back from my additional week in september... :eek: :D :lol:

Nostrum; we'll be there from 10th to 26th september.
Our plan is to check Luciano/Cocoon closing
Cream Closing w/Mandrax.
They're both playing the terrace.
Luciano is from Geneva
Mandrax is from Lausanne.
Sending my mobile number by pm.
Great report. Just can wait

Moha said:
Nostrum; we'll be there from 10th to 26th september.
Our plan is to check Luciano/Cocoon closing
Cream Closing w/Mandrax.
They're both playing the terrace.
Luciano is from Geneva
Mandrax is from Lausanne.
Sending my mobile number by pm.
Great report. Just can wait

yes, moha - send me your number and see you on the island!!! 8) :twisted:

Great review...

I thought I'd done well remembering some of my escapades on the white isle but I take my hat off to you - Great review :D !

Back