Hola to all!!!

hi everyone,

thanks for the good wishes, hopefully i can keep you all posted with what's going on over here.

minimarc, no i'm afraid i never did live in london.

madgiant, beach attire? i don't understand, sorry!!

welove@space, well a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.;)

and hello to everyone else, look forward to meeting some of you along the way this summer.

finally, quick bit of non-ibiza news, but that relates to my hunk steve. google "steve angello paris hilton" to see what happened.

xx

finally, quick bit of non-ibiza news, but that relates to my hunk steve. google "steve angello paris hilton" to see what happened.

xx

Top Swedish dance star, Steve Angello, was attacked by Paris Hilton's security after refusing to play hip hop at his Miami party with DJ AM at LIV, according to a report.
A source said, "Steve plays dance music, he just doesn't play hip hop. He politely refused Hilton's requests but she got more and more agitated, and it escalated pretty quickly. Out of nowhere one of her security guards smacked Steve in the face. Steve is a quiet guy, but he had to act in self defence and fought back. He started pounding on the guy and it suddenly turned into a full-scale fight in the DJ booth".
Earlier, Contactmusic.com reported that the brawl took place after a DJ took offence to Hilton asking him to change the techno music he was playing at the posh Fontainebleau Hotel nightclub.
The website said, "Socialite heiress Paris Hilton was in tears as she watched her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt being bashed up in a Miami

What a **** that Hilton is :twisted:

And why the f**** do Americans mix Hip Hop with House/Dance :confused:

Paris' version of events :lol: :lol: :lol: What a nobjockey that girl is :lol:

“First of all, last night at a club my boyfriend and I were assaulted for no reason at all. The DJ (I don’t even know his name cause he sucks so bad) was playing the worst music ever! I like certain techno music, but this was not even danceable and was frankly giving me a migraine. I asked one of my friends who runs the hotel if he could change the music and he said ‘I’ll lead you up to the DJ booth tell him and he’ll play whatever you want.’ So he walked Doug and I over there. I asked the DJ if he could please play Daft Punk or Bob Sinclair and he rudely snapped at me and was like ‘I only play this kind of music.’ I think he was jealous cause Bob Sinclair is a far better DJ then this guy by about a million times. He was so unbelievably rude and all because I asked to play one good song. Then out of nowhere his bodyguard (don’t ask me why he has a bodyguard, like he really needs one. Ha) pushed me really hard, that’s when my boyfriend, like my knight in shining armor, stepped in and told the guy to keep his hands off of me. Then all hell broke loose…..

:spank: :lol:

Paris' version of events :lol: :lol: :lol: What a nobjockey that girl is :lol:

“First of all, last night at a club my boyfriend and I were assaulted for no reason at all. The DJ (I don’t even know his name cause he sucks so bad) was playing the worst music ever! I like certain techno music, but this was not even danceable and was frankly giving me a migraine. I asked one of my friends who runs the hotel if he could change the music and he said ‘I’ll lead you up to the DJ booth tell him and he’ll play whatever you want.’ So he walked Doug and I over there. I asked the DJ if he could please play Daft Punk or Bob Sinclair and he rudely snapped at me and was like ‘I only play this kind of music.’ I think he was jealous cause Bob Sinclair is a far better DJ then this guy by about a million times. He was so unbelievably rude and all because I asked to play one good song. Then out of nowhere his bodyguard (don’t ask me why he has a bodyguard, like he really needs one. Ha) pushed me really hard, that’s when my boyfriend, like my knight in shining armor, stepped in and told the guy to keep his hands off of me. Then all hell broke loose…..

:spank: :lol:

is that real or did you make it up? :lol:

yeah, that story's been doing the rounds today

if Paris ever got it together with Stevie G ... every jobbing DJs nightmare

Back