Hola to all!!!

stellamac

Hello gang,

thought i'd best sign up and introduce little ol' me, especially as all my features will be on here for comment.

i'm stella and i'll be doing some of the clubbing news and reviews for spotlight over the summer.

go easy on me and hope to see some of you on various dancefloors on the island very soon.

love stella xx

Hola! Bienvenidos!

You follow in a line of esteemed Spotlighter club news reporters such as the good Messrs. James, Dr Mick, Buckley, Dan-in-Ibiza and Grego... We will, no doubt, await your missives with keen anticipation! And provide feedback a plenty as well. But above all else, enjoy!

don't write me off yet JM, i'll be doing a few this summer as well, interviews with some big hitters - alex and brandon, dj sammy and a day in the life of mcrackin!!

don't write me off yet JM, i'll be doing a few this summer as well, interviews with some big hitters - alex and brandon, dj sammy and a day in the life of mcrackin!!
Would never write you off, old friend... I didn't say you were done!
Looking forward to it, especially the last one!

Hola! Bienvenidos!

You follow in a line of esteemed Spotlighter club news reporters such as the good Messrs. James, Dr Mick, Buckley, Dan-in-Ibiza and Grego... We will, no doubt, await your missives with keen anticipation! And provide feedback a plenty as well. But above all else, enjoy!

And the one and only; Stivi "nostrum"

Hola Stella and welcome

Grego - is there an archive of your articles? Would be interested in reading your previous features

Any photos Stella??? Preferably in beach attire. ;) :lol:

:rolleyes: :lol: ;)

Hello gang,

thought i'd best sign up and introduce little ol' me, especially as all my features will be on here for comment.

i'm stella and i'll be doing some of the clubbing news and reviews for spotlight over the summer.

go easy on me and hope to see some of you on various dancefloors on the island very soon.

love stella xx

So you're the one that was in pacha mag snogging Steve Angello 8) Thats what i like to see, a girl who takes her work seriously :lol: Look forward to making your acquaintance on a dancefloor this summer 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back