£ hits 09 high against Euro!

1.17 aint exactly 1.5! but all welcome none the less.

booking hotel direct in santorini, as they dont charge your card until you check out, and that the rate goes up another 20cents by sept and save ourselves a few hundred quid!

Better than 1 to 1 Chewmiester!

I didnt know that :confused:

thats what most hotels usually do.

you make a reservation, stay and spend loads of money, then they take it off you in one big lump.

thats why we ended up booking seperate flights and hotel.
our deal direct with hotel included the spa treatments and private taxi transfers.

if the £-€ rate increases by 10cents, thats another £80 saved! ;)

if we'd booked a package, thats the price you pay at time of booking.

must add, value of holidays can go up as well as down!

On the other hand I have had to write a letter to a potential client in the middle east, saying .... you know that 600k? well its actually 750k. Sorry. Oh and we need a clause in the contrat dealing with fluctuations. I priced it right at the bottom, about 20% away from the 5 yr average:oops:.

On the other hand I have had to write a letter to a potential client in the middle east, saying .... you know that 600k? well its actually 750k. Sorry. Oh and we need a clause in the contrat dealing with fluctuations. I priced it right at the bottom, about 20% away from the 5 yr average:oops:.

:lol: OOOOOO, that's not a call I'd want to make

YOU LOST ME MONEY!!!!!

default_2edb.alan%20sugar%20you%20are%20fired.jpg

My wife had a similiar situation last december, a client agreed to buy a house when it was 1.25, left a deposit (10%), and decided to complete in december time when it was circa 1..05. It cost them an extra 100 thousand pounds :lol: Unfortunately it didnt increase our commission. :evil:

1.18 today

Slowly, slowly !! Think it'll be in the 20's by the end of the week :p

Back