Hispacar Car Hire

Dirk

My memory aint as god as it used to be. Is Hispacar the carhire place that is in the airport and you can get your keys while waiting for your bags? Cheers.

Hispacar is just a broker. They set you up with one of their partner rental agencies, usually Centauro in my experience.

Centauro is right in the airport, so it's probably the one you're thinking of (they have a window facing the backage side and one on the other side... if they're not too busy, they'll serve you on the baggage room side)

... Centauro ... they have a window facing the backage side ...
aren´t the "baggage-side-windows" all gone this year ??

at least i didn´t see them anymore this year ...
very sad ... they were perfect ...
will others had to wait hours for the ****ing paperwork f.e. at hiper,
centauro and others (with window) gave you the carkeys ety while waiting for the luggage.

I used Hiper once. You had to wait for their shuttle, then wait forever in their office. Centauro was heavenly by comparison. Get the keys, go to the garage and get your car.

I'll tell you after next weekend if the baggage-side window is gone ;)

centauro aren't in the airport anymore. they lost out in the bidding for the airport places.

their office is a good non-walkable distance from the airport. they now do the airport pick up and shuffle to their offices.

i used them in january and may, all went well but i was only with hand luggage and also the only person there.

altho thinking back, the first time, we did all the paperwork in the airport and the car was in the parking multistorery near departures, not sure if this is still going on or just due to them not having moved their cars to the office site yet.

Hmm... that's sad to hear.

Although I just looked back at my Hispacar reservation and they hooked me up with a vehicle from Aurigacrown this time around. It says their desk is in the airport but i don't remember seeing these guys before. Maybe they took Centauro's place?

... I just looked back at my Hispacar reservation
and they hooked me up with a vehicle from Aurigacrown this time around.
It says their desk is in the airport but i don't remember seeing these guys before ...
i think only europcar, hertz and avis still have a counter in the airport/"baggage-area".
and there must be a place from "aurigacar" and from ck-rentacar,
but i have never tried them.
ultramarcar/tuicar and betacar are gone, because europcar bought them.
hiper you still have to take the shuttle - or you can walk in case the damn stupid
shuttle isn´t anywhere ...
centauro now has people waiting for you when you leave the baggage-area.
but things can change because some construction starts again in the airport
at the end of the summerseason ...

not think sometimes you guys just know a bit too much info to be considered healthy?

its like, who can outgun who with their infofest :lol:

i actually find myself rattling out random bits of completely useless trivia to my bemused pals when on holiday, picked up from here of course

i actually find myself rattling out random bits of completely useless trivia to my bemused pals when on holiday, picked up from here of course

Ditto :lol: Do you get the feeling they think you're an internet weirdo :confused: My mates do, they look at me oddly as i'm telling them something trivial i've learnt off here. But then thank me when i pull summit out the bag :lol:

Back