HIPPY MARKET

I've been tot the Market in Punto Arabi and although it was very hot and crowdy, I had a good time. Just try it....

Tony said:
definitely give Las Dalias at San Carles on a Saturday a go - theoretically it's the original hippy market and good buys in clothes, leather and jewelry are available

thats the best one!! :D

Hippymaerket-Las-Dalias.jpg

sexki11en said:
Es Cana - full of cheap tat, and nothing you wont see anywhere else on the island

true!! :rolleyes:

Hippymarket-Punta-Arabi.jpg

Ibiza-girlie said:
alright i might do so,definately gonna hire a car and drive around more this time as well!

okay but be careful with the vikings!! :eek:

:lol: --->
003_011_00_ibiza01_241001.jpg

saturday, about 10.am dont care about,...if you com from san an go to eivissa, in the middle go left to san rafael, then follow the sighns to san carles,...you cant miss it. card? you mean a map....go to the hp of spotlight, there you find maps of the hole island ;)

I think officially open from 11.00am to 8.00pm - parking is 3 euros unless you go 200-300 metres past and park on the road - one of the best and cheapest coffees on the island in the bar and lunch is said to be good to - alternatively, go 500metres up the road to San Carles and have lunch in Anita's

but there are so many musts on this paradise island, that i still havent all, and i know the island since 1985!

Back