Hierbas

abuela (sold at las dalias hippie market for instance - mild and sweet)

I'm over in Ibiza next week and hoping to pick up some Hierbas for our Wedding Favours next year, and we're looking for something mild and sweet. But as Las Dalias won't be on, does anyone know where I might be able to get my hands on some Abuela?

On a related topic, anyone know how long homemade hierbas lasts? I have a liter or 2 leftover from a big batch from summer '16 and I'm wondering if I can still drink it.

On a related topic, anyone know how long homemade hierbas lasts? I have a liter or 2 leftover from a big batch from summer '16 and I'm wondering if I can still drink it.

almost forever.

definitely don't worry about it if it's only 2 years old.

Bringing back this topic as I will be soon back on the island...

Any other advice?

Bar Anita was a clear favorite last year, will definitely go back.

But the best one I tried last year wasn't to sell, it was an homemade hierbas at Can Salinas... This one was truly amazing, but it was done by friends of the owner of the restaurant...

So I'm still looking for some other homemade hierbas that I could buy ;-)

The bottle looks also very nice! Was it good?

I will give it a try ;-)
Yes it is, before the family of Vidal, my friend who's doing it was selling it illegaly, just for friends, the people of the village,regular tourists like me...
Since last year he took the licence to do it, started to sell it to restaurants, shops, and it's an outstanding succes...
For exemple is selling it at Blue Marlin, Sa Calma, etc...

Better than can aneta hierbas?

what is the price 70cl bottle in estanco ?I was wondering if price is the same at estanco than the one in ibz harbor

some new french mate was sending me a pic of can vidal hierbas he had at tropicana beach club & i he was wondering where to buy it, i found it on ibiza guide app & here.
Horario del estanco
Podrás pasar a probar “ses herbes” durante todo el año de 9 a 14 horas y de 17 a 21. Los sábados de 9 a 14 horas.

Dónde encontrarlas
Algunos de los puntos en los que podrás adquirir las Herbes Can Vidal son Can Curuné, el supermercado Tirurit de Sant Joan, las tiendas Sal de Ibiza, la tienda Taste’m del puerto de Ibiza, en algunas gasolineras (como la de San Juan), restaurantes de Ibiza como Can Guillemis, Can Alfredo o Sa Calma y en otros como Es Savinar o Tropicana, de cala Jondal.

Last edited:
Better than can aneta hierbas?

was wondering if price is the same at estanco than the one in ibz harbor

some new french mate was sending me a pic of can vidal hierbas he had at tropicana beach club & i he was wondering where to buy it

Horario del estanco
Podrás pasar a probar “ses herbes” durante todo el año de 9 a 14 horas y de 17 a 21. Los sábados de 9 a 14 horas.

Dónde encontrarlas
Algunos de los puntos en los que podrás adquirir las Herbes Can Vidal son Can Curuné, el supermercado Tirurit de Sant Joan, las tiendas Sal de Ibiza, la tienda Taste’m del puerto de Ibiza, en algunas gasolineras (como la de San Juan), restaurantes de Ibiza como Can Guillemis, Can Alfredo o Sa Calma y en otros como Es Savinar o Tropicana, de cala Jondal.
for me better than can aneta

ok , ill give a try such buyin 4 bottles (2 for home)

someone complain about how sweet is anita hierbas, im fine with it, i dont like it strong & like sugar :oops:

i'll buy 4 anita again with 2 for home

its right once u taste the homemade it hard to get back to the regular one :D ill fill the empty anneta bottle with the mari mayans for my last ever regular hierbas bottle in order for it to mix with leaves

Last edited:
its right once u taste the homemade it hard to get back to the regular one :D
monkey.gif

Back