Hi

crapster

Had to join this fantastic site and this superb forum-such brilliant information.
Have just booked a villa next summer (Aug 14-21) for a week, 14 of us near Cala Llonga and cannot wait to return to the most beautiful and amazing place I have ever been. However the cheap flights (bmibaby and easyjet) have not been released, can anyone tell me the flight times that they flew out on last year on the sat, i know they might not be the same but it might give us an idea as we have to get connections to east midalnds/southamptoin/stansted. Also anyone know when line ups are released? 8) 8) 8)

crapster said:
Hello
Sound did not think that was for a while-do you know about the flights?

during the height of the summer june - september, there were two easyjet flights a day.

one at 6 in the morning, and one in the afternoon, maybe 5 ish.

i have no idea if they will be having the time slots this year. or even if easyjet or going from stanstead.

;)

btw, where abouts in cala Llonga you staying?

It is a villa about 3 mins drive from cala llonga with views of the golf course and the sea (so it says!!!!) it is calles Casa Johannes booked through planet-elite.com. Are they ok?

crapster said:
It is a villa about 3 mins drive from cala llonga with views of the golf course and the sea (so it says!!!!) it is calles Casa Johannes booked through planet-elite.com. Are they ok?

i haven't heard about them. but i always stay in cala Llonga.

Back