Hosted by Faith
Terry Farley (Junior Boys Own)
Jimmy P (Faith Fanzine)
Roual Galloway (Shrunken Head)

Lounge:
Hosted by Ministry of Sound Radio
Dave Vega
Ross Allen

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

n623230004_4778446_1032.jpg

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

With the force of Derrick May’s residency behind it, Hi-Tek Soul has quickly become one of the most exciting and anticipated events in our calendar. Bringing together the heroes of Techno past, present and future, this party showcases the breadth of the music and has become a platform for new talent to flourish. For November, brave visionary and founding father Derrick May will be joined by the great refresher of Deep House Quentin Harris, who brought a new Detroit inspired energy to the genre. In the Bar disco kids Harri & Dom play alongside Chibuku wunderkind Dom Chung. Baby Box is hosted by the legendary Faith collective and the Lounge by our very own Ministry of Sound radio.

£15 Advance // £17 Door
Tickets available from:
www.ministryofsound.com/tickets
www.ticketweb.co.uk // 08700 600 100

www.ministryofsound.com/club
www.myspace.com/mossaturdaysessions
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?id=623230004
Join us on DSI: http://www.dontstayin.com/parties/saturday-sessions

Ministry of Sound
103 Gaunt Street
London
SE1 6DP
0870 060 0010
Nearest Tube: Elephant and Castle

Yep I think I'm there 8)...love Quentin - but want to avoid all the Essex slags.

Will I be OK arriving at 2?

Back