hi going ibiza in may

vodka4any1

hi me my partner and my 4 year old son are going ibiza on may 3rd and i wanted to know if you could tell me some bars that we can go in with kids, we are staying in san antonio.:D

Hi r u stayin in san an or in san an bay? a fair few of the bars are suitable for kids, but id say the main one in the bay is prob pink panther. its a family bar with pool comps, quizes, sport, karaoke. and they are open from end of april.

just to add to what vikkims says........

you'll find most bars/restaurants on the island are very tolerant/friendly to kids. most spanish people go out with the family regurlarly.

however most of the bars which actually have kids' entertainment, rides, trampolines etc etc are in the bay area (it's actually san jose but known as san antonio bay) which you can get to easily by bus or water taxi.

in early may you'll find that the most typical holidaymaker in the area will be just like yourself, couples, families with kids, older people (my mum and dad will be out here at that time too). i'm sure you'll love it.

Vikkims said:
id say the main one in the bay is prob pink panther. its a family bar with pool comps, quizes, sport, karaoke. and they are open from end of april.
it actually opens on april 1st!! :p

pinkpanther.gif

thank you

hi we are staying in san an we stayed in the bay 2 years ago it was ace but with us taking our son we wanted to stay close to the hotel.

I will be arriving in Es Cana on 1st May - I reckon thats only 9 weeks
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

going to cala llonga and san miguel on the 13th for two wunderful weeks will be in grannys bar in es cana at least one night ....san carlos grill another and tony's favorite es caliu another

wooohoooo Im off to Playa den Bossa on May 1st!! One week and 2 days away ...............anyone else going to fiesta bahamas?

Holiday

PDB - 14th May. All set for another fantastic holiday. Plan to visit Formentera again. Keep on looking at the Sunset Webcam and checking weather on wunderground. Oh yes, and Martin's FRESH & HOMEMADE Paella at Palm Gardens. U need to book in advance but well worth it - best Paella on the island. Challenge anyone?

Thorne
icon6.gif

Ah we love Palm Garden Apts....best we have stayed in.
Just decided to have a change and save some money as it was only slightly more expensive to go half board at the bahamas this year.
Enjoy the Paella and martins Sangria? I love it!
HA ha I check the weather online and on teletext every day and have the sunset cam on all the time

Ibiza - 20 May 2006

Hi

I am heading to Ibize, Playa den bossa on 20 May for 4 days can anyone tell me where me and my friends should be heading for a great night out!!

Clarabelle

PDB night out

Pub/Club/Nightclub?

Near/Far?

Cheap/Expensive?

Murphy's in PDB has a pretty good rep.

Bora Bora is one of the IN places.

Taxi/Bus to san An for the big Clubs.

Space is in PDB - good for a daytime bash.

Have a good time, we'll be there from 14th May for 14 days - how will I recognize you?:p

Hello, I will be going to Ibiza from May25 thur 28? Does anybody know what is going in on onthe Island this weekend?

Tony said:
I will be arriving in Es Cana on 1st May - I reckon thats only 9 weeks
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

we will be in Es Cana 5 July - thats 9 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back