hi! first post

blondeyin

hi folks!

just thought i would introduce myself! just about to book for my third year in ibiza! going for mar y vent apts (good choice?) so far just four of us going! but more im sure to be added!

so hi! xxx

Well this is the first time going as a singleton so should be different ha ha. Were booking tonight. Cant wait x

Either mar y vent or marco polo. The first doesnt include transfers but are both same price so were debating what to do. Any advice?

Either mar y vent or marco polo. The first doesnt include transfers but are both same price so were debating what to do. Any advice?

Probably the best all rounder is the Mar Y Vent as its close to sunset strip and west end. And a lot bigger than Marco Polo. I wouldnt worry about the transfers- it's only 25 Euro to San An in a taxi- get a bus to the airport for 3 Euro on the way home. Check the times at the bus station.

The Marco Polo is in a good location right next to Eden, Bar M etc but it doesn't look like much from the outside compared to the first one.

hi folks!

just thought i would introduce myself! just about to book for my third year in ibiza! going for mar y vent apts (good choice?) so far just four of us going! but more im sure to be added!

so hi! xxx

Yeah, Mar Y Vent appartments are ok, stayed there last summer. Clean, tidy and about 20secs walk from savannah.. Not too close 2 the west end (bout 3mins walk), but close enough.

Oh, and hi! ;-)

x

hi!!

god we didnt even end up booking tonight!

i need to find out on monday when i get time off uni! i think i am right in saying the 29th for 3 weeks is the holiday entilement but apparantly if you book anything outwith then basically your off the course!! :(
and to be fair i have worked hard to get on my course so dont want to mess it up! so as of monday im a student nurse and as of monday i have a time table! so back to the drawing board! :spank:

Back