Heys peep... quick Q's

Lotty71

We're flying out next wednesday, staying in hotel pacific. getting worried now some people are saying use to safety dep box an some say don't even bother. How bad is the thieving around here? i don't wanna leave stuff in my room if it's only going to get nicked! and would thomas cook compensate for this if something did get stolen from our locked room?

Also who takes mobile phones with them? i'm ummming and ahhhing about it not sure whether it's worth it because if it gets stolen i'm doomed as it's a contract phone

and can anyone recommend a good chinese place in san antonio thanks :)

Ive never had any problems with Hotel Pacific, going back in 10 days time, use a safety deposit box for passport and other expensive stuff so if in the worst case scenario something is stolen then its covered in insurance. It would only be covered if the items are in the box rather than just sitting in your room.

Im taking my phone with me its alot easier to ring home if need be.

getting worried now some people are saying use to safety dep box an some say don't even bother. How bad is the thieving around here? i don't wanna leave stuff in my room if it's only going to get nicked!

Also who takes mobile phones with them?

1. **** knows. but if people say to use the safety deposit box, then do so.

2. i take a mobile with me, my bills are almost criminal although i used it more this year and didn't seem to spend that much. best thing to do would be to stick a free o2 sim in it with £20 and just text people as you need to. mobile in ibiza is essential i reckon. you can buy spanish sims when you are over there for not much cash.

3. theres one about 25 metres up from the bottom of the west end in the direction of savannahs (dont know the street name, but if you head towards the sunset bars from the very bottom of puke street its on your right). it gets a good name but i haven't ate there myself.

We're flying out next wednesday, staying in hotel pacific. getting worried now some people are saying use to safety dep box an some say don't even bother. How bad is the thieving around here? i don't wanna leave stuff in my room if it's only going to get nicked! and would thomas cook compensate for this if something did get stolen from our locked room?

Also who takes mobile phones with them? i'm ummming and ahhhing about it not sure whether it's worth it because if it gets stolen i'm doomed as it's a contract phone

and can anyone recommend a good chinese place in san antonio thanks :)

Pacifics a f*cking great hotel- best one I've stayed in San An so far- defo going back there next year. Most of the thieving gets done in the 1* 18-30 hotels in San An. Heard some bad reports about them joints but you will be ok at the Pacific..

I always get a safe anyway- just to be safe! :rolleyes: :lol:

Back